Up Movie Photos

Hey Guys,
I found some ‘‘Up’’ images on the web and thought i would share them.

Here they are:

Sorry if these have already been listed

A few of them have, but I don’t think I’ve seen the first one or the one with the child in before. I love the logo- it’s so…Pixarish. It makes the strange concept of this film even more intriguing.

May I ask where the one of the child came from?

As far as I know, Disney haven’t officially released that image on their website.

and the child is quite ugly… at least too ugly for a promotional photo :stuck_out_tongue:

Which scene can it be from? [spoil]Is he the young Carl Fredricksen or Russell the Ranger? (a ranger can’t cry that way!)[/spoil]

and which site the image come from?

I got them all from google images.

The image comes from here

computerarts.co.uk/downloads … _the_night

It’s not actually Pixar.

Ah sorry my bad

Just a tip, if you see something like that on the internet, I wouldn’t post it until you read the webpage it’s on. Other things to look for is:

1. Is it quality, is the rendering good, if not does the article say it’s unrendered work in progress.
  2. Possibly a Disney/Pixar copyright notice (they don’t always have this, but a lot of it does).
  3. Is the website notable, and/or trust worthy source.
    Welcome to Pixar Planet, Stop & Breathe, regarding the other pictures, they aren’t new, but it’s ok 'cus you’re new, try the Up Board for further discussion. :slight_smile:

Here’s a real concept from Up. It is on the Bluray Cine-Explore commentary of Ratatouille. It was discovered by a member of Animated News forum

This dog appears as a silouhette in a scene of Ratatouille.

looks like the dog from “The Triplets of Belleville”

lol, you’re right. This one is a bit happier :slight_smile:

That’s an awesome dog, I love the character design. Up is looking amazing from what I’ve seen.

That looks like a cute dog! I heard that, that dog was the one that barked at Remy like a few weeks ago.

I’m really looking forward to a rich world design in this one. I mean, it friggin’ takes place in the sky!

Here’s another image: (click to enlarge)

Russell looks like he’s just about dying, he he.

Taken from the one and only, Upcoming Pixar. =)

So is that a neck brace of some sort of device that allows him to speak?

That is actually a still photo of some of the footage shown at Comic-Con.
As I said in other threads, Russell gets extremely exhausted and passes out, then gets his face dragged in the dirt, only to continue appearing like a dead stone.
That part was absolutely hilarious.

Cool image! I wonder what the two are hooked to…possibly the floating house?
The pic says ‘Agosto 2009’. Though the only two Italian words I know are ‘Ciao’ and ‘Belissimo’ (the latter learnt from Cars, no doubt :smiley:), I’m pretty sure ‘Agosto’ means ‘August’, meaning our pasta and pizza-loving friends will get to see it in August!

Russell and Carl are indeed tied to the floating house in that image.

The pictures look good, i’m thinking that in this film we, the audience, are going to see even more breathtaking scenes as we saw in the incredibles, but much better.