Up Board Open

I now declare this “Up” board open!!!

Awesome! I’m really looking forward to this one. Not as much as I did for WALL-E, but almost, since this reminds me a lot of a Miyazaki type plot.

Yay, the ‘Up’ board is up! :smiley:

Looking forward to this movie.

I’m also glad to see that the board for Up is open. I have to admit, this film seems more interesting to me than WALL-E did when we were first shown the teaser for that film.

I am happy that Up is open for discussion now. I am really excited to see this movie.

I’m Up for discussions! :slight_smile:

I’m happy that Up is up for discussion, too.

(Yes, get ready for a whole year of “up” puns, people. Heheh.)

woo woo this is going to get exciting :wink:

Does anyone else ever find it weird how each Pixar film starts off as all this speculation, and then suddenly we’ve all seen it in the cinema and we’re looking forward to it coming out on DVD? Or is it just me? :laughing:

Yay, Up! I’m quite keen on the concept of this movie. It just seems so quirky, and therefore very Pixar-ish.

Cool! I just noticed this now.

I just thought of something, I think, wonder if you guys do, that Gus and/or Peck from “Partly Cloudy” will make a cameo appearance like “For The Birds”-birds did in Cars, in Up! I mean it’s a perfect fit!

hey guys, I saw Up today, and it was really, really awesome. The story was great, there was tons of heart, the characters were amazing, and the animation and score was outstanding. Exactly what you’d expect from Pixar.

But Partly Cloudy was incredibly disappointing. I hate to say that; I really tried to like it, but it just didn’t have any story!

You can read my full review of it here (disneyetc.blogspot.com/2009/05/m … loudy.html) if you want, I’d love to discuss the film with anyone else who has been lucky enough to see it also!

Thanks!

Yay! I CAN’T wait to see it!.
i’m going to the movie theatre this Saturday with my girlfreind.
She’s a Pixar fan as well.
Just yesterday i bought a coffe cup with Carl on it from the Disney Store.
CAN’T wait to use that too. hahaha :smiley:

@ sulley, i agree about partly cloudy. My friend thought it was absolutely hilarious, but I also have a difficult time enjoying it. It’s very well animated and the music is great (Mike strikes yet again) but there doesnt seem to be a point to it. It just kinda ends. It probably would have been better if there was a more definite resolution at the end.

@ Kuzco, WHERE YOU FIND MUG?! i have no memorabilia for Up, and i want an ENTIRE ROOM FILLED with stuff from it. I have a friend that’s getting me posters and stuff from the theater he works at, but other than that, all I’ve seen is the Russell t-shirt with the badges (which I plan on getting). Give me some links or something, I’d LOVE a mug with Carl on it, that sounds awesome!

Your parents must not love you as much as mine do ffdude1906, they totally bought me this amazing poster, cofee mug, t-shirt, and plush Doug off of eBay! I also have UP undies :smiley:

Well, it’s not that they don’t love me, it’s that I’m 20 years old, with a job, and I need to pay for my own stuff. I’ve already spent 200 bucks on tickets, about 80 on memorabilia (that’s an old post, I’ve gotten a few things since then) and like 120 bucks on Pixar books. 400+ bucks spent on 1 movie is quite a bit, and I still want more. Plus, I just paid tuition for college, so I don’t exactly have money to burn now.

Up undies? Where the heck do you get those? O.o

Dont be jealous now little boy, you shall soon learn the ways of the force. I am the true geniuos behind UP the movie. You soon shall bow before my mihgt and declare that I, Samuel J. Watersworth, know more about UP than you.

Wow. I sense rivalry here. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m locking this thread now since it’s gone off-topic from the purpose which was to announce the new Up sub-forum.