Up website is Up.

Currently it’s just a short intro, but it’s the only video of the movie I’ve seen so far.

disney.go.com/disneypictures/up/

Sorry for the bad pun.

I can’t say much about the website since it’s just a teaser, but I can say I’m excited for what’s coming!

That little bit of animation, despite its simplicity, has just got me really excited.

It won’t load for me. It get to 100% and does nothing.

Me too, Netbug

It did that to me yesterday too, it got to 100%, and I just left the window open, and then I heard it. I guess a lot of people are checking it out so it’s got unprecedented traffic, but that’s good news for Pixar, there’s already interested people. If it somehow never loads, you aren’t missing much, it’s just the same trailer, I’d just wait.

Yeah, I waited two minutes and it eventually came on.

That was cool. I’m getting excited already!

can’t wait to see what Up is like

Ah can’t wait for the film! :smiley:

Neither can i! :slight_smile:

I am REALLY excited for this!!! Up looks AWESOME!!!

Yeah I went there to few the trailer. I was impressed with all those balloons :wink:

lennon

yah those balloons are pretty good.

it really sets up the movie for what it could be.

Who CAN wait for it ? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Think the advert is great.

Cannot wait!

Even for the bit of animation there is Pixar always happen to do an amazing job ! :slight_smile:

The Pixar website has been updated to include Up: pixar.com/featurefilms/up/
It also got a whole bunch of other stuff which you can read about here: pixarplanet.com/blog/pixarcom-up … w-features

Holy smokes. Finally!! I’ve been waiting for them to update the Cars and Ratatouille sections for… years. It’s nice to know that they’ve officially publicized Up, as well.

One of these days, Pixar will update their website so that it looks more “hip”… (heh)

Thanks for the information, martini833! :smiley:

– Mitch

Finally they have updated something. I only wish if they could add more info into their website.

Ooh, cool! An Update! It looks sweet. Thanks for the link martin.