Up Teaser Trailer

Discuss this Up teaser trailer found on the Official Up Website, here.

I love the concept already, but it definitely didn’t suck me in like just that one short bit of WALL-E reapiring Luxo Jr. and knocking over the “R” did.

Nice. :slight_smile: At least the first one’s here. However, i don’t think this is the real trailer.

Awesome animation…but a little too short for me. :wink:

Is that the real trailer for Up :question: :unamused:
its really short

Yeah, that’s pretty much what i felt about it.

Now this is more like the teaser for the teaser. I think we might get a proper teaser in a few weeks and the first trailer with Bolt., considering it’s due out May 29 and Bolt Disney’s last big film of the year animation wise. What better opportunity is there to unleash the Up trailer?

I think it’s very interesting. It’s like WALL-E, it makes me want to know more.
'Cause I mean, if a flying house with an old guy doesn’t catch your attention, I don’t know what will. Or is it just me?

It’s not just you, but you expressed it in such a hilarious and awesome way. I laughed. :stuck_out_tongue:

I definitely agree. I’d be more than happy if this was the actual teaser trailer. It’s quite simple, but straight to the point. I think this would get a lot more people talking if they saw it in cinema (And I’m sure it’d look great in IMAX) than the WALL•E one. I know i’d be eager to find out more.

Eh, gotta disagree there. It looks great, and it’ll get people talking, but it’s going to be very hard to build anything similar to the expectations and hype for WALL-E built by those first initial trailers.

That many balloons would never lift a house. They would lift about a small child.

Sorry, Mythbusters is getting to my head.

I agree, Pixar wouldn’t make a teaser THIS short.

Well, I just don’t know what to think here, I still hardly know anything about the plot (all we have is 1 paragraph) and I just don’t know how I’m gonna’ feel about this one.

Also, this ‘teaser, teaser’ doesn’t say much of anything new, but it still looks really nice and I enjoyed it.

I just knew WALL-E was going to be my type of movie right away, with UP I just can’t tell.

Well, it is shorter than what I expected, but it is enough to get people to know what Pixar has got in store next.

This has got me pumped, I do wish it was longer, but seriosuly, if a few seconds of footage can get you excited, you know it’s gonna be good. Also I really like the character design.

squee! wall-e isn’t even out over here, but the Up teaser is already up!(pun not intended) yay! that means we won’t have to wait as long for the next pixar feature release!(=

Hey guys! I just got back from the Comic-Con today, and had the awesome pleasure to sit up and see Pete Docter himself!
All I gotta say, is it was an amazing experience, and about 10-15 minutes of the actual film from Up was shown at his presentation.

All I gotta say with that 10-15 minutes of movie playtime is, Up looks absolutely amazing! It looks like it will be another tremendous hit, and I absolutely love the film already. The presentation also showed some of the scout character Russel, and he was absolutely hilarious. The scout is basically this short, fat, little chubby kid, and the sequence that featured him and Carl in the forest was hilarious as he appeared to be dying from exhaustion.

Also, the music I heard in the film that I’ve seen so far was beautiful. It sounds like Michael Giacchino is going to have another amazing score. With what I heard already, I’m already sold.

So yeah. I’m quite exhausted still, and trying to cram everything I saw in one little post that I saw at Comic-Con today, but that would be difficult. So I’m limiting myself to talk about the latest Pixar film, which I’m sure is what you all really wanted to hear. :slight_smile:

Yep, unfortunately, I doubt any of these videos will make it to the internet, unless people ILLEGALLY post them, so footage is all confidential to only the conference room. Sorry guys. So now that I finally got to see a good amount of ‘Up’, and other goodies from Pete Docter, I can happily say this will be a real treat, and very humorous.

If there’s one thing I can show you guys, I took a quick snapshot of Pete Doc today! The quality turned out bad, because I didn’t have the time to adjust anything because the batteries were dead, but I’m sure you can recognize his figure in this pic!
imagehostingsite.com/gallery … hadztv.jpg

Disney_Guy: I have a question, do you think the people “streamed” out of the room because they were dissatisfied (which is hard to believe since all of the bloggers loved (and even cried after seeing) the footage), or because they wanted to rush and blog about what they had seen, or there was another big presentation happening soon?

I am really excited for this. I love the brief animation on the website. It really helps me figure out how the film’s gonna feel. I’m pumped.

Dissatisfied people leaving the press room?
Uhh, I really don’t know what to say about that. Everyone seemed excited for the new film, and I heard lots of cheers.
As for people leaving, that’s probably because they left because they already got to see what they wanted to see. People have been coming and going in and out of the press area, and there were lots of films shown exclusively at the press, and interactions with all the movie stars and Directors and whatnot.

So I wouldn’t think it was because of people were dissatisfied with any of the movies shown, but because they already saw what they came for, and are not interested in the next panel.

But hey, what the heck, if anyone was dissatisfied with anything, it wouldn’t be my problem - because I’m telling you now that I was completely satisfied with everything that was shown from the Pixar panel (Errr, Pete Doc).

By the way, how would you know about people scrambling in and out of the area? Is there a video or something somewhere on the internet with this stuff?

Haha… I can gladly say I saw much more than that little teaser… Much much more.
I’m so glad I went to see Pete Docter today, because if I didn’t and only found out that that was all the outsiders would get to see, I would probably be bummed knowing people at the press get to see much more.