Up Trailer coming November 21st

I’m sorry for posting a link to my own blog here, but I figured you’d guys would want to know about when you can see the trailer.

disneyonthedaily.com/?p=3

Wow, seriously? Not long to go then! I don’t plan on seeing Bolt, though…Perhaps I should, just to see the Up trailer. :laughing:

Welcome to the forums, DailyD, and thanks for telling us about this. :smiley:

I am definitely going to see Bolt in theaters. It should look amazing in 3-D. This clip entitled “The Chase” makes me really want to see it.

apple.com/trailers/disney/bolt/

Will we be seeing a new Up trailer on the WALL•E DVD?

Cool! Can’t wait to see Bolt!
R2-D2 Thanks for the link. I agree the Chase was pretty cool.

Your Welcome M-O! Just think how awesome it will be in 3-D.

Sadly we won’t be seeing a new trailer on the DVD of Wall•E. The trailer is still being worked on and the DVD / Blu-Ray is already done.

To quote the deluded protagonist of this movie:
“THIS IS AWESOME!”

December 4th, here I come! (It’s Singapore’s release date) :smiley:

So will the Up trailer be in Disney 3-D at selected cinemas, along with Bolt in 3-D?

Oh baby! I can’t wait to see it. Thanks for the info!

Too bad you gotta see Bolt to see it. I dont plan on seeing that movie. Oh well. I can wait.

Sorry if this was discussed elsewhere, but I didn’t see it in other threads here: I know a lot of you saw Bolt in 3-D, so I was just wondering what everyone thought when they saw the UP trailer in 3D? Was it awesome or was it awesome?!? I know I’m even MORE excited to see it in 3D now (if Bolt was cool in 3D, this will be off the charts!) YAY for Pixar’s first 3D film!!

…man, I think I am on a 3D kick now…

It was FULLY awesome!!

My thoughts exactly!

Yay, I’m glad you think so too! :slight_smile: I love Pixar’s trailers, they show you JUST enough about the movie and let all the visuals do the talking. Totally can’t wait til May!