disney.go.com/disneypictures/ind … =movies+Up

Russel is so cute! :blush:

it’s wonderful :open_mouth:
thanks for linking it!

“So long boys! PFFFFFFFFFT”

Here’s the link for the .flv file in high resolution (640x360):
wdmp-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/wdsmp/Up/ … v_High.flv

EDIT: obsolete. There are the HD versions! :smiley:

Yes ! Thank you ! Awesome trailer ! I love Pixar !

[spoil]Yeah for the Luxo Jr. ball. And the plane from Toy Story.[/spoil]

OMGZ. I love it, I love it, I love it!

Just love the bit where [spoil]Russell wants to go inside the house, and Carl’s like, ‘no!’[/spoil] :laughing:

Thanks for the link, WALL_E21! It’s much appreciated! :smiley:

AAAAIIYEEE. I knew there was a reason I got on early this morning, I just KNEW it!

Oh my gosh, it’s beautiful! Seriously, I loved that. I think I’ll respond more to this later, but I’m so excited, I can’t really say anything coherent. xD

Wow does it look great ! And i totally agree with you LG on [spoil]Russell wants to go inside the house, and Carl’s like, ‘no!’ [/spoil] :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for the double post ! But one thing we don’t see [spoil]Rusell when Carl’s house is “taking off” ?[/spoil]

Edited. I combined both of your posts. – Mitch

Not bad. This one seems to have potential as well, but then again, so did Ratatouille and WALL-E when their trailer came out… Hope we get what we see for this one anyway. :wink:

That’s a good point, Pixar.rocks. We are clearly shown [spoil]the front of Carl’s house as he lifts off, and Russell is nowhere to be seen. But perhaps that’s just because of the way the trailer has been made using clips from the film? Or is the trailer made specifically as a trailer, as Pixar usually does? I’m not really sure. Either way, I can’t see how Russell could be on the front porch of Carl’s house as it takes off, especially as Carl would probably therefore hear screaming, and we the audience would be able to see him anyway.

I loved the grand music, the lighting when the house floats past the little girl’s bedroom, and how Carl has made sails to control his house.[/spoil] Up is going to be amazing!

That trailer was laugh out loud AWESOME!!
I am even more excited now, this film is gonna be great, go Pete Docter!
My favorite parts would have to be anything with Carl in it.
The lighting was awesome in the girls room, I love the characters, Russel is lovable and the animation looks great. I can’t wait to see this the 13th when I attend an advanced screening of Bolt, hopefully it’ll be in 3D.

Here are some HD links

480p
720p
1080p

Enjoy

Darn it! I happen to see this 1 minute before having to go to work. Guess what I’ll be thinking about the whole time? :stuck_out_tongue:

And so it begins…

bawpcwpn - Those HD links aren’t working… love the new avatar, though.

I can’t get most of the links…except for the lowest HD quality one…but it loaded forever and i quit…

They work fine for me.

(Mac users in Safari - Alt-Click to download them.)

Ah, must just be my stupid Internet then. If anyone could upload the 1080 HD version to YouSendIt.com, I’d be forever grateful, but if not, I’ll just find some other way to watch it.

Anyone know what happens when you text ‘Up’ to 347639’?

I saw the trailer and I must say that Pixar has got me exicted for this one. I loved it. I thought it was funny and bright. I can’t wait to see it.

Just saw it on the blog…its looks great!!!

Man i feel pumped for it now!!

poor kid :cry:

Finally watched it on UP (Upcoming Pixar, not Up, heheh). Loved the [spoil]seamless integration of previous Pixar films in the intro[/spoil], and what a crazy ol’ kook Karl is! I love him already! And Russell - adorable, that part had me LOLing. Yay, I’m so excited for this, can’t wait to watch the trailer over and over in HD! (And also any future, longer trailers, if any.) Go Pixar! WOOOO!

Anybody know where the music is from? And weather vane from Lifted, anyone? :wink: