Pixar Planet

Random House "Up" Books and Junior Novels

Talk about Pixar's Up here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Random House "Up" Books and Junior Novels

Postby R2-D2 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:38 pm

I was browsing the Random House website and stumbled upon this (please be warned that the link contains some minor spoilers):

http://www.randomhouse.com/author/results.pperl?sortfield=best_last_week&authorid=56961&max_returns=&best=&page=9

A whole slew of "Up" books! All for release on April 14th! I am definitely going to buy the junior novel and hide it from myself until I see the movie, like I did with WALL•E.

I also found a bunch of "Toy Story" books that they are re-releasing on August 11th, including a junior novel! I will definitely buy this as well. So I guess we can expect a re-release of the "Toy Story 2" junior novel around December 8th.

I have collected all of the junior novels from "Monsters Inc", excluding "Finding Nemo", which I never bought at the time and I haven't been able to find it since.

Looks like this year I can almost complete my collection!
R2-D2
Shark Bait

Postby Sky » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Yowza, Up merchandise already? But that's neat. No cover art available yet, though.

Also, maybe we should just change this into the "Up Merchandise" thread, mods?
Sky
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby lizardgirl » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:09 pm

I'm surprised to see them on the website already. I've never bought any Pixar storybooks (mainly because I don't want to spoil myself before the movie) but they always intrigue me, since I'm curious as to how well a Pixar movie can be translated into book form. Thanks for the link, R2-D2.
Like looking at or creating Pixar fanart? Then you'll love PixarPlanetdA!
lizardgirl
Pixar Planet dA Administrator

Postby lennonluvr9 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:35 pm

Wow, it does seem early! The only junior novels I have are Nemo and Cars (I used to have Toy Story, but I dont know what happened to it). I usually see the movie first to decide if I even want them in book form. Although when I see them in stores I usually glance through them, cuz curiosity gets the best of me.
~Celeste~
"You would not believe what I've been through tonight!"

"That's what comes of teaching science by television" -Prof. Foot, Help!
lennonluvr9
Master Scarer

Re: Random House "Up" Books and Junior Novels

Postby KlonDaik » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:57 pm

I have not read children's books for a long time, but I would very much like to recall the old days. Only time is just not there.
KlonDaik

Postby Sukler » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:57 pm

One of my favorite books is the Harry Potter saga. I read it to my children as soon as it went out and then the children read it all childhood. I like that such books are popularized, and the fact that there are services where you can even read an essay on such a book https://studydriver.com/harry-potter/, not only in classics, it seems pretty cool to me!
Sukler
Ant

Postby runspace » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:07 am

Reading books will be more interesting and good for kids too run 3 unblocked
runspace

Return to Up