UP clip from CES

vimeo.com/2897615?pg=embed&sec=2897615&hd=1
Obviously scratch voices.

The animation of the forest is incredible!

I can wait to see this movie.

It really is fantastic isnt it. I cant wait either, my anticipation for Up just keeps getting bigger, I think it could outdo Wall E, ive loved all the Human Pixar movies more then anything.

I love it. I absolutely love it. The look and even the sounds of the rainforest was just amazing. This film is going to be brilliant. :smiley:

Though, by the looks of that link, it’s coming out in the U.K in October. That’s a surprise.

Is that Lou Romano voicing Russell? :smiley: Cos’ sure it sounds like Linguini. Awesome footage, by the way.

This was one of the “clips” shown at comic-con, but it was introduced as some kind of character test footage. Same rough voices…but I don’t remember the music.

That clip was absolutely amazing! I mean, WOW. I just get more and more excited every time I see something new! IMDb says Jordan Nagai voices Russell (who knows if that’s correct) but I do love the fact that Ed Asner is Carl! He makes the perfect grumpy old man.

Hehe, awesome. :sunglasses: I can’t wait for this movie!!

I noticed these were temp voices (Lou Romano or Peter Sohn as Russell and Bob Peterson as Carl) but I sure like Ed Asner and Jordan Nagai way better for these roles.
The footage is so awesome though, I love the jungle and the whole feel of the characters.

This is great. I encourage everyone to watch it. Not much is given away if you know the basic premise. It’s good to see more of the dynamic between Russell and Carl. I wonder if that was temp music (like the scratch voices), or it was the music recorded at the first Up session. Oh well, there’s not much of it anyway, so I guess it’s not that important. Peter Sohn as an 8 year old boy, lolol. And Russell’s facial expressions when he wanted to go to the bathroom - priceless. It will be a lot better when we see it with the real voice actors, I bet. Can’t wait for this!

Could the ending be the introduction of [spoil]Kevin the female bird[/spoil]?

Very cool looking of course! I was wondering how (and if) they were going to do anything outside the house, since it’s essentially floating in the air.