Adventures with Carl and Russel

First Look Upisode: Animal Calls:

home.disney.go.com/movies/

That’s probably my favorite clip so far. I love how Carl just ignores Russell the whole time.

I couldn’t seem to find anything on that page about Up. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Lizardgirl it must be your computer, because its a video that automatically plays at the top of the page. :slight_smile:

lol its funny. I cant wait for this movie to come out!

Haha, that was just so funny, thanks Pegasus!
I love how Russell is so smart about the wilderness and confident about his skills and Carl just doesn’t give a d***.
You can also see the Up SuperBowl ad here: [url]Disney.com | The official home for all things Disney
It’s the theatrical trailer re-cut with an additional shot added.

Lizardgirl, check if you’re on Disney.com UK.

CMB- It just came up with a video about Bolt, for some reason. Is there some other way of finding it?

Here it is in rather low quality on Youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=SLo9gZGoZRY

HAHAHA!! I literally laughed out loud when I saw the new scene.

You were right, martini. But thanks for the YouTube link, Bryko614!

I’m loving Carl more and more. Most people would try and amuse children, or agree with them when they talk about how good they are at things, but Carl is just straight-up and says it how it is. :laughing:

That was great! I’m really looking forward to it! :smiley:

Thanks for the YouTube link, Bryko614! Disney doesn’t like international visitors viewing content in advance, which is kind of absurd as this IS the Internet and all.

So these are like WALL•E vignettes? This is a neat idea. That episode was cute, but not the best. Hopefully they will get better with time.

Carl: “You got a running away in terror badge?”
Rusell: “No.”
Carl: “Time to earn it!”
xD

I have a really good feeling abouth this movie. I bet it will be on the top of my favorite list. :slight_smile:

haha I LOVE that clip it just makes me feel that much more excited for UP! :smiley:

I must have watched it a million times when I first found out about it. I can’t wait for more to come of these shorts, and the main movie yet to come!

Very funny. I’m quite pleased with the way they’re whetting our appetites this time around.

Fun! This looks like it will be a great movie! No surprise there really! The clip is awesome!

I saw it on YT yesterday. I liked it when Russell was imitating the various animal calls. :slight_smile:

I really need to know if UP going to be 4:3(just like dreamworks) or wide screen(16:9)?I prefer the latter,but all the trailers include animal calling…

Even though I’ve only seen a few clips from Up, I can already tell that Russell is probably going to be my favorite Pixar character of all time. I just love his design and ambitious personality. (heheh)

Thanks for posting up the clip, Pegasus! :smiley:

– Mitch