New Up Trailer!!!!

The best trailer I have ever seen in my life! So excited!

traileraddict.com/trailer/up/trailer-b

Just like any old pixar trailer, but still Up looks really good! I’d say more but I have to go.

Edit: Muntz looks like that :confused: Hmmph. Anyway I like the part where Russel is playing with Doug’s collar. Hilarious. I’m just getting more and more exicted about Up! :smiley:

AWESOME! I think that dog will probably become one of my favorite Pixar characters. I can just feel it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Big crowd reaction for the trailer when I saw Watchmen last night!

Cool :sunglasses: Finally a trailer that shows more… Maybe too much ?

Amazing! I’m glad we are finally able to see more of the plot and it looks really interesting! Can’t wait until May!

AMAZING!!! Wow I’m really lost at words with how awesome that was. Great find!!

Now that I’ve calmed down I’ll post more detailed impressions of each scene.

Carl meeting Russell (on the ground): I love that you can see Russell from his face getting progressively more unsure of everything he says. :laughing:

How come Carl has so many photos and paintings on his wall? (there’s 13 alone in the shot of Carl going down the stairs.) It’s a bit crowded. Whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

Carl flying away: I really, really hope this song, along with all the other music in the trailer, is in the movie. It sounds excellent.

Lightning storm: The lighting in this scene is unbelievable! It looks so real.

Meeting Dug: I’m glad his mouth doesn’t move. :unamused: By the way, I like how there’s no eye blink when Dug looks to see the squirrel.

Kevin: Kevin’s colors are so bright and vibrant! They really make him stand out. By the way, if you look closely in one shot, you can see Russell without his hat.

Muntz: Seems like a very interesting character. The kind of villain that just sits there and basically commands from above, letting his minions do the work. :smiley: The eye twitch on him when Russell is against the glass is brilliant.

“Action” scenes: I really like the lighting in the cave, especially when the dogs come out and their collar lights are on. It seems like Carl gets more carefree as the movie goes on. And Russell’s little airplane imitation is pretty cute. :slight_smile: And, as I said before, the music is just amazing.

Final thoughts: This will be the greatest movie ever. It seems like Russell and Dug will really steal the show for most people, but I think Carl is an excellent, inspired character.

great! we could finally see a bit of the movie!

Well, I can happily say that my excitement for this movie has finally manifested.

Kevin…How I adore that bird.

I may have to watch again.

Oooh, this trailer is off the hook! It’s so full of wonder and adventure. I love Dug and Kevin and all of the characters (except for the nasty dogs). My favourite moments: Russell saying “beep bop boop boop beep” Dug: “Hi there. My name is Dug. My master made me this collar so I may talk. Squirrel! … Hi there.” Gawd, I reeeally hope Disney doesn’t delay the Australian release, I want to see this so much now.

Was anyone else expecting the song from Carmen to play towards the beginning (when Carl is coming down the stairs)?

Thats like So Totally Wicked!

Nicely clipped advert, not to much in the form of story released want to know who the dude in the Blimp is now… Enough Enigma for me to be happy…

but I don’t think its enough to keep me entertained till October 16th… There might be the shot in the foot for me!

The trailer is excellent!

I love the storm is incredibly well done. The dog is adorable, and his voice, but I do not know if I am happy for him to talk.
The bird is adorable! I love the colors and arms are small it’s very funny.

By the way, what’s up with the dog in this shot? It’s stuck in that position for the whole scene.

Isn’t that the little hunting stance that dogs go into?

Maybe, but he doesn’t move a muscle for the shot, so it looks unnatural.

I’m not going to see it.

I’ll resist…

Uh, wow. Just wow. The bit [spoil]with Dug saying ‘squirrel!’ made me laugh the most, and I’m loving Carl more than ever now. It seems sort of strange to me for there to be an obvious villain in a Pixar trailer, and I wonder why Muntz is against Carl and Russell. But he does seem pretty funny, too- just perhaps more of a traditional villain than I expected. [/spoil]The action sequences are really good, too, so it looks like Up as a whole is going to be amazing but very different, which is always a positive thing! And the music really struck me as well, especially in terms of its timing in concordance to whatever was going on in the scene.

I find it really interesting that [spoil]Carl has so many pictures of outdoor-sy type things in his home, like of trees and birds and those sorts of things. It just shows even more how it was always Carl’s dream to travel, but he just never got round to it. Plus, there’s a photo in the bottom right of the screen when Carl is going down the stairs on a stairlift, and it really looks like Muntz wearing flight gear. It’s pretty small, so I’m probably wrong, but perhaps Muntz and Carl were rivals in their younger years and were always in competition with each other, but now Carl is actually doing something really worthwhile, Muntz is jealous and tries to get the better of him. Just speculating, but you never know. :laughing:

Oh, and I just thought- perhaps those two guys outside Carl’s house that he shouts, ‘so long, boys!’ to are like his carers or something? They seem to be wearing nurse uniforms, and look as though they’re from the hospital. I can imagine them telling Carl to slow down a bit and look after himself, and now he’s defying them completely.

I wonder why Dug was in the middle of nowhere like that? It just seems to be a pretty random place for a dog to be. And Kevin really reminds me of a Dodo, for some reason- she looks like she’s flightless, and also slightly stupid, but I love her already. :laughing:

Think I might’ve just realised something about Dug- maybe Muntz is his owner? All the other dogs that chase them have the same voice thingy that Dug has, although they’re all barking. [/spoil]

These are things that probably everyone else has realised anyway, but I’m a bit slow on the uptake, okay? :laughing:

[spoil]Or they’ve been sent by the construction companies to institutionalize him, or just plain take him away so they can bulldoze the house.

I loved the small bit with Kevin. I didn’t care at all about her until this trailer and now I can’t wait to see more. It’s pretty hard to remember to use the feminine pronouns when talking about a character named Kevin too.[/spoil]

No, that’s what real hunting dogs do.

I actually saw that whole scene at Comic-Con last year with those two guys outside his house. They [spoil]come to his house to take him to his retirement home, and they’re waiting outside for Carl to gather his belongings and get in the van with them that’s parked in the street. When they think Carl is inside his house getting his briefcase, that’s when Carl takes advantage to make his grand escape, and in another trailer you see him go right over their heads and hit the van they had parked. [/spoil]
I saw that entire scene for myself, and also the entire scene where he is flying through the sky out of the city.

Edited. I combined both of your posts. – Mitch