The Music from the Up trailers

I’m am so sorry if this has been discussed before! In that case I would be happy if someone could give me a link to that thread.

But I would love to know what music is playing in the first trailer, the first part where they show all previous Pixar-movies.

And I would like to know if anyone knows if the music that plays in the newest trailer is the real score?

I don’t know the name of the songs. But I know they starting scoring a few months ago, so I’m pretty sure the music in the trailers aren’t in the real movie, just like what they did in WALL•E’s trailers.

Ok thank you so much! :smiley:

The music in the teaser is awesome, but the new trailer, not so much for me… My favorite is the fanfare-like part when the house is rising and the quilts are going out as sails (from the teaser) The full length was a slight let down because it didn’t have that music. If it’s not in the movie, then where’s it from?

No time to be on here much lately; I’ll try to get to some of the other posts when I can. In the meantime, just a quick answer to your question on the trailer.

I have no idea where the music used in the early trailer came from (it wasn’t music from the movie’s score). However you can start to hear the actual score now in the newer trailer that just came out.

Ok thank you for answering! :smiley:

Yeah, I figured the music in the new trailer is from the movie, because there’s a little recurring tune in the songs. The music is amazing, by the way. :wink:

Yeah I agree the music sounds GREAT! Sounds so powerful and very grand! I was really impressed! Not that I ever thought the music to be bad I mean I just love the work of Michael Giacchino, just never could imagine it to be as great as I think it’s going to be! :smiley:

It sounds like Immediate Music to me, but I have yet to confirm that. I’ll keep going through my library to see if I already have that track.

Oh yeah? Gotta check it out then :smiley: thanks, wich part is from “Immediate” is in the trailer?

Are you positive the music from the trailer is not from the movie? Disappointing to say the least. The new music in the full trailer doesn’t have that light “air/sailing” feeling that was in the first one. Maybe that’s the point, since a lot of the movie happens in the jungle instead who knows…

No I don’t know anything for sure, I love the music from both trailers so I’m happy if there both from the soundtrack :smiley:

The music in the irst was “(Don’t know) of a Lifetime”, by Two Steps From Hell, at least the flying bit.

It’s called Adventure of a Lifetime. They have a page about it on their site.

twostepsfromhell.com/up.php

Wow thanks guys, now all I have left to find out is the first part, when they show the previous Pixar-movies, in the first trailer. Love that part, what’s the music?

As I posted in the other thread, there’s a slew of Michael’s music in the Up Video Game demo.

Is there a way to rip the songs from the game?