Up Video Game Cover • Thoughts?

I kind of liked the simple cover with the house, but this one will probably get more peoples attention.

I like this one alot better, i hate plain things :laughing:

I love the colourfulness of it in particular, but overall it’s an a-okay cover. Nothing particularly special, but I like that Dug and Kevin were also included.

I looks cool, but I wouldn’t buy it.
Honestly, I’d absolutely love to buy and plays the Pixar games, but so many of them have been either broken or poorly translated (film to game) that they are almost unplayable to most gamers.
I feel the problem most times is that the game developers are in a rush gather all the designs, plot, and info from the movie and cram it into a game by the movie release date. We’re talking a few months to do this. The result is a game that had the movie’s appeal, but fails to deliver any kind of memorable experience.
Sometimes they do get better though. At least Wall-e tried by adding co-op levels.
I guess by and large (seriously, no pun intended) I’ve never been a fan of THQ games.
I will say this is one of the most lively covers they’ve done to date.

EDIT: Sorry if that came off as a mini rant. I just used UP as an opportunity to put my two cents in on THQ/Pixar games.