John Ratzenberger's role for Up.

As most of you probably know John Ratzenberger is in every Pixar film. This might not be true but here is my Prediction, on what his role will be. In the second UP trailer, Carl’s house floats up and you can here an “AHHH”. My guess is that the AHHH, comes from the heavier construction worker in front of Carl’s house. What do you think? :wink:

I believe he said in the November interview that Upcoming Pixar did with john Ratzenberger, that he would be playing a construction worker. So you are right! Although, I never realized that you can him in the trailer… :slight_smile:

The guys in the trailer aren’t construction workers, they’re [spoil]nursing home workers[/spoil]. So he’ll probably play a certain other construction worker who does a certain thing, triggering a certain thing.

I was wondering what John’s role was going to be. And I guess now I know, and I learned something today. :slight_smile:

yeah I heard he was a [spoil]construction worker[/spoil] and we haven’t yet seen him in the trailers, I don’t think. It’d be great if it wasn’t just a bit part, but that’s probably what it is…