New Up clip at Yahoo

I was just on yahoo.com and found this new clip of Up. Warning: Spoiler!

movies.yahoo.com/feature/up.html?showVideo=1

Ha. Ha. That’s really ironic how we both found new UP clips today. That was also probably the best one we’ve had so far. Thanks, Russel!

I officially think that kevins my favorite character now :laughing:

Thanks for that. I’ve begun to like Russell again. It gives away a bit of that scene, but no more than what you would have gathered from watching the latest trailer. I like when [spoil]Russell sticks his hand up and says “Me! Me!”[/spoil]

Great clip! Glad we get to see some more of Kevin!

Kevin’s great! It’s been a busy day for UP clips, we’ve been trying to keep on top of them on our site all day!

This one is my favorite so far. It’s a really fun clip, and it looks like Kevin has quite a personality!

This just in: Another new UP Featurette! It’s on http://www.firstshowing.net. I don’t have the exact link right now, but we did post one up on our website a little while ago, so you can probably get it from there by clicking through our signature!

EVE,
One Movie, Five Views

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! :laughing:

Never thought much about Up until I saw this. Thanks for sharing Russell!

Phileas - Did you see the new UP featurette as well as the Kevin clip? It’s really cool! I posted about it just above your post.

Welcome to the forums by the way!

EVE,
One Movie, Five Views

It indeed is! Never questioned that it was based out of real location and went out to do some research about it (like Finding Nemo)! Thanks for sharing that with us, Eve!

(FYI, the link is firstshowing.net/2009/03/27/ … ost-world/ )

Awwwww! Thanks! You’re new too, but you’ve been longer here than me, so you have a right to welcome me :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks again.

Great clip. I love how Kevin just pokes his beak out and takes the tiniest bite out of the chocolate.

Oh man, I think Kevin will be one of my fave characters! [spoil]When she was playfully tossing Russell around and cradling him[/spoil], I was grinning from ear to ear! [spoil]Looks like Russell found the ‘snipe’ after all![/spoil] :slight_smile:

And the featurette had new scenes and was enlightening! I wonder where is this “very remote place in South America” Pete was referring to. Probably Venenzuela, since I thought I saw a shot of Angel Falls. I like the part when [spoil]Carl was screaming while holding onto the fire hose and when Russell retorted “…And you were talking to a rock!”
I have a feeling his promise to his departed wife will be the emotional core of the story (among other things).[/spoil] Watching some of the footage makes my heart ache already. :`-(

Very. Exciting. I can’t wait!

They did say in that featurette that it was Venezuela.

Anyway I got myself a new avatar!

Phileas - Thanks for posting the direct link to the featurette, I had already had it off the clipboard by the time I had posted it here. Now, I know this is off-topic, but I noticed that you have now launched your site. It has a great design! I’ve bookmarked it, and I look forward to seeing how it goes.

Anyway, back on topic, Russell, do you think that maybe this thread could become a place for all UP clips and featurettes to be announced? Like an UP trailer/clips thread?

EVE,
One Movie, Five Views

Kevin is actually awesome. :laughing: Thanks for the link, Russell, though I really ought to stop watching all these clips of Up!

I knew i was justified in liking Kevin the most, that big ol’ bird sure does make me smile. I wouldn’t mind having a Kevin of my own.

October can’t come soon enough.

Haha! Kevin’s so cute, probably gonna be my fav character too!

I almost have no words for these clips. “Meet Kevin” is adorable, and the Up featurette is equally informative and intriguing. To say that I’m excited for this thing is a sheer understatement…

Thanks for the links, Russell and One Movie, Five Views! :smiley:

– Mitch