Up Wrap Party

Courtesy of the Wall-E forums, I got to know that Flickr user cwalkatron has posted pics of the recent Up wrap party he attended at the Paramount theatre. Mr Docter, Stanton, Catmull and Sohn were a couple of familliar faces I spotted while scrolling through the pics (there’s 40+ of 'em! I gave up half-way). Some nice costumes (I liked the lady who wore the Kevin dress and the guy who dressed like Russell!) and props (balloons, amazing never-before-seen retro posters). So thanks to cwalkatron (is he a Pixarian?)!

Up Wrap Party

*Edit I just realised this has been posted on The Pixar Blog, so I’ll leave it to the mods to decide to keep this thread or not. Maybe this can be a general discussion for pointing out interesting details in the photos. :wink:

Awesome. Thanks for the information and links, cwalkatron and thedriveintheatre! :smiley:

Looks as if the party was a blast. Check this out, man:

Photograph #1

I wanna go! I also want these wristbands:

Photograph #2

There are some characters in those pictures, I tell ya’. Living proof that the Pixarians are probably a fun bunch to hang out with.

– Mitch

I think you meant “Wrap-Up” party. Heheh. :wink:

Could someone kindly point out the “chick” dressed “up” as Kevin, please? Up wrist bands, cool! They’d fetch a bit on eBay. And just look at the snazzy glasses - of course he’s a Pixarian! And it’s ok to create threads here about articles already posted elsewhere, how else would we pick them apart? :slight_smile:

Raphael Suter posted a gallery of pictures on his blog too. Thanks Raphael :smiley:

raphaelsuter.com/WordPress/?p=733