UP: Tepui Landing

home.disney.go.com/movies/

amazing :smiley:

Really nice visuals.
Great find.

Where? I canā€™t find the video, and I looked on both the front page and the ā€œUpā€ section of the site.

The video was the first to appear in the link I left. But Disney has and is now one of the G-Force =/

Thatā€™s weird.

However, I just noticed that there are two new videos on the official Up site. At least one of them (Adventure) has several new clips in it.

They also threw in some music from the movie on the home page of the website.

The ā€œadventureā€ clip Iā€™ve seen on TV before, but am too lazy to post about it.

EDIT: Hereā€™s the clip on Youtube. Itā€™s fantastic!
youtube.com/watch?v=HmQIaU0vvQY

What do you know. The clip has been reposted on Appleā€™s website.
apple.com/trailers/disney/up/

If Iā€™m not mistaken, this clip is slightly longer than the one on Disney.com

I accidentally ran across this on the Apple website todayā€¦ and watched it about three or four times. I canā€™t believe that I got misty-eyed while viewing itā€¦

ā€“ Mitch

I didnā€™t get misty-eyed, but I did have to pick my jaw off the floor when it was overā€¦
Seriously, the things they can achieve with computers nowadaysā€¦ the clouds look so real!
Thatā€¦ wasā€¦ totally wicked! :astonished:

Haha, I love it when Russel tries to get up too the house. XD Also, the animation is stunning. =D

Just found this on youtube, sorry if this has already been posted. [url]- YouTube

another thing you guys could do is if you have a facebook, you can become a fan of pixar and watch all of the new UP! clips there.

Lol! I love this clip. I found it on Facebook. How they visualized the Venezuela setting is fantastic! But man, I laughed so hard when Carl was angry at Russel and was saying, ā€œI came all this way ā€¦just to get stuck at the wrong end of this rock pile?!ā€ :laughing: Heheā€¦(I believe thatā€™s what he said, correct me if Iā€™m wrong please. :blush: )

I dunno about anyone else, but the part where Carl yells, ā€œGet back!ā€ in that desperate voice always tugs at my heartstrings. I love the dynamic between Carl and Russell, as Iā€™ve said before. To me, it promises to be the one of the most interesting aspects of the movie.

I always get my Up updates on Facebook :slight_smile: I love the part when Russell says ā€œYou mean, assist you?ā€ :laughing: Always on a quest for that badgeā€¦gotta love that! I agree with you, Castoro, about the relationship b/w Carl & Russell - Pixarā€™s always been great at exploring relationships between two opposites and this one seems to be one of their most funny and endearing ones yet.