I LOVED the Up Soundtrack!

Here is a little snippet from my review about the astounding score that accompanied Pixar’s 10th feature:

The music of Up is outstanding and timeless. Giacchino’s score adds more dimension to the film than plastic glasses could ever hope to. The music of Up was absolutely beautiful. I particularly love the music of the first sequence of the film during the montage of Carl and Ellie’s life, which is then continued in different octaves and ways for the rest of the movie, reminding you of Carl’s past happiness and current heartache. Michael Giacchino’s score of Up is my favorite from any Pixar movie so far (although I think I may like the song during the credits of Monsters, Inc., ‘I Wouldn’t have Nothin’ If I Didn’t Have You’, and Randy Newman’s score for Toy Story a teensy bit more).

Read the rest of the review here(disneyetc.blogspot.com/2009/05/m … loudy.html)!

Hello sulley,

I noticed that you posted the same (if not a similar) review of the Up Soundtrack in this thread:

Up Soundtrack

One post on the matter in that thread is sufficient. There is no need to create a separate topic on the subject.

Thanks!

Locking up… :wink:

– Mitch