Who's excited?

There’s only 9 more days until Up!
I’ll most likely be at the midnight showing.
If there is one. =]

Not just yet, though I think I will be nearer to the time. I tend to try and not get too excited about Pixar films before their release just so I can always be blown away when I actually see the film. I think I was probably more excited about Ratatouille and WALL-E than I am and will be for Up though, not sure why. I still can’t wait to see it nonetheless!

Heh.
Yeah, I see what you mean.

But I’ve literally gotten to the point where, whenever I get free time,
I’m watchin a Pixar movie.
I’m just really excited to see some new material.

Extremely, I have purposely not watched any of the featurettes to go in with as little knowledge as possible. I wasn’t following Wall-E at all before I saw it at midnight (already have my midnight DLP 3D tickets for UP!) and my experience was all the better for it. This one I think my hype for it will lesson it’s impact on me.

As you can probably guess, I’m extremely excited, even though I already know every tidbit of information about what happens in the film.

Hahaha… The anticipation for this film gets tougher and tougher the closer this it comes to release… Been excited for the film for over a year now, and it’s only harder waiting when we are counting down the final days.

I KNOW! IM SIKED! Only I’ll have to wait even longer because I’ll be in Iowa at that time for Odyssey of the Mind World Finals! Im excited for both! :smiley:

I’m not excited. Not at all. I hardly ever think about this movie, much less devote hours to creating videos for it or studying the characters so I can draw them. I hardly notice when a new clip goes up on Youtube and when I DO have the misfortune of watching one, I do not squeal or watch it more than once. It’s not like I’m counting the days or anything, or organizing a big get-together to go see it.

It’ll just be another forgettable movie for me.

[/complete and utter sarcasm and untruth]

haha you had me for a second there Castoro Chiaro!

:wink:

“excited” is the understatement of a lifetime.

Too bad I don’t get to go see the midnight showing…
(me and all of my friends are going to go together at the end of opening week.)

“I’m excited!” /Big Kev

Well, actually, I’m excited for anyone who gets to see it, but as for myself, no. When it gets to weeks before I get to see it, I will be more excited.

I feel like I have been waiting for this movie to come out FOREVER!!! Loved the clips, loved reading the reviews, loved the Cannes praise but enough anticipation already…just ready to see the movie NOW! (Do I sound like a whiny 8 year old? :stuck_out_tongue:)

It’s only a few more days away…And I feel like i have to go get in line right this instant.

I’m for sure going to the midnight showing at my local theatre,
But I’ll have to show up a few hours before it starts.
There’s lots of people siked to see this movie. =O

You found out the theater?

I’ve never been excited for a movie this much, not even for Coraline! I’m afraid that it won’t deliver, but I had that fear with Coraline, and boy did it deliver!

Yupp. =]

Which one?

Edited. There is no need to quote the entire post. – Mitch

IM EXCITED sorta. Ima see it Saturday because Friday will be more than infinity and beyond packed with people so not good idea especially since the theater I go to happens to be paseo and just watching Wall-E we had to get there like two hours earlier and it was out for a month and there was still a lot of people sorry I’m rambling kinda sugar high rite now

I’m totally excited! :smiley: although it seems kind of weird that it’s really coming out in 4 days…I feel like I’ve been waiting for it forever!

Brenden.

Edited. There is no need to quote the entire post. – Mitch