A113 and Pizza Planet Truck Location

Well UP comes out tomorrow, and as all of you know A113 and The Pizza Planet Truck from Toy Story are hidden in all of Pixar’s films. I really like to know where they are so if any of you know where they are ahead of time, then please post it here. I’m seeing UP tomorrow, so if you spot it any time after UP’s release. please post it here also, because I’m really bad at finding stuff like that. :wink:

Pizza Planet truck:

[spoil]Seen on the street in a bird’s eye view as Carl lifts off towards South America.

i39.tinypic.com/28vbokh.png[/spoil]

Thanks! I’ll look for it when I see the actual movie. :slight_smile:

But what about A113? Did you find it?

TAMATER - I’ll be seeing a midnight show of Up tonight, and I plan on hunting for every possible in-joke I can find, so if I spot “A113” or any others I’ll let you know. :slight_smile:

Bryko614 - Thank you for that bout of information! I’ll keep an eye out for it.

– Mitch

I almost couldn’t tell the PIzza Planet truck was the Pizza Planet truck because of the different style. I also expected John R. to be a voice of a dog.

Pizza Planet Truck: 1st time: [spoil]When Carl’s house is off the ground and cast a shadow on the street you can see it parked on the side of the road. The 2nd time you see it at the end of the movie in the Fentons parking lot.[/spoil]

I found A113 on my first view. It was not noticeable at all. I only found it since I’m obsessed with numbers and look at any on screen. Then I was like, “Hey! There’s A113!” Here’s where it is:

[spoil]It’s around the part when Carl is struggling with keeping his house during the early parts of the movie (when he’s in the U.S.) There’s a scene where he is sitting at a bench at some station or something, sadly.[/spoil] To the upper right of the screen, you will see a gold plated sign. On it has a few numbers/letters, then a space followed by A113.

-EVE

For the proof of A113;

youtube.com/watch?v=McxtPAhYuDQ

Skip to about 1:10.

Yes, I noticed it on the scene which is shown on that youtube video in between 1:12 and 1:13.

-EIA-

I saw the truck and heard Ratzenberger on my first viewing of Up, but I didn’t find A113. Next time, I’ll look for it. And if all else fails, I come here for answers. :wink:

I’m questioning the screenshot of the Pizza Planet Truck. Maybe it’s just the style of it, but it just doesn’t seem right…