Happy Up Day!!!

I’m going to the 11:30 AM showing. That’s how excited I am.

Not for me…my mom refuses to take me. :cry:

I’m off to see it! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Me and Cheez wore 3-D Glasses all day at school today to celebrate Pixars first 3-D movie (And Up…I wish we had permission to being Balloons to school too…)

The 3D was pretty awesome… it added so much to the experience and at the same time I forgot about it after the first 15 minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

Aw…hugs I’m so sorry to hear. Hopefully my mom is up to taking us tonight…

Admittedly, I saw the movie at midnight last night, but darn it all, I wanna see it again if I can.

OMG I just saw it!!! It was awesome!!! Now, I don’t wanna spoil anything for Pixar fans from other countries, so don’t expect spoilers. :wink: It is now my second fave Pixar movie, since nothing can beat Cars to me. :laughing:

Happy Up Day everyone. Now for those who saw it, I hope you enjoyed it. And for those who have yet to see it, prepare to be amazing. Believe me, it is that impressibe.

Happy Up day everyone. Have fun seeing the film and tell your friends and family to see Up, too! :smiley:

Well, I’m one day late, but Happy Up Day to everyone! Be good little ‘Pixar fanatics’ :laughing: and help spread the word about the “must-see” film of the summer! Don’t forget your balloons! :smiley:

Darn, one day late. Belated Up day! Going to see it again this week when school ends in non-disorienting 2-D.