Credits?

When I saw Up yesterday, the theater cut off the credits after [spoil]The scrapbook images I know there is more than that! What did I miss?[/spoil]

Basically all that there was left was [spoil]a lengthy list of people, with some cute little scribbles and such on the side (such as a tic-tac-toe game between Carl and Russell)[/spoil]

I guess I`ll wait for the DVD.

You missed a vocal song at the end.

You can hear a little bit of the song at the beginning of this video:
iesb.net/index.php?option=co … nk&id=1990

I stayed and watched the entire credits to see a family member’s name.

If that happened in a theatre that I was at, I would definitely complain. One time the cleanup crew was being really loud during credits and they gave us courtesy passes, good for any other movie, as an apology for the disturbance by their employees.

The credits are important. Tons of people work hard on these movies. It is not right to have the credits shut off, or disturbed for these reasons alone. Also, as someone else on here already said, you would have missed the song at the end. Like I said, you should let the theatre know next time that you were disappointed by them cutting the credits off. The credits are to me part of the movie, and I always stay during them. They aren’t just an extra bit of film that can be cut off.

• C-3PO

That’s just wrong. Personally, I love watching the credits, and was the only one doing so in the theater I went to. Of course, the stupid ushers always come out when half the people leave…

After learning my lesson from the first time I saw WALL-E, I always just stay there until they cut the screen regardless of how many theater staff are in there. :stuck_out_tongue:

totally agree! here, in my country, each time movies ended, they’ll stop after the casts credits. :imp:

I’m gonna have to see Up adleast one more time before it comes out on dvd, so I’ll sit through the Credits then. I’m really intrigued by the song though. What’s it even called? The sound on my computer isn’t working so I couldnt even listen to the sample of it that Disney_Guy posted.

The song is called ‘The Spirit of Adventure’, I believe.

• C-3PO

Do you happen to know who it’s by? :laughing:

Michael Giacchino.