Up dreams.

Has anyone had any dreams involving Up? Ive had a few, like for a while (it still shows up every now and again) i had a dream where Carl, Russell, Ellie, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Dug were stuck in Portal (its a computer game) with the dogs acting somewhat like the Turrets in the game. Creepy!

Then there was another one where the characters in Up and WALL-E switched roles! It was kinda cool!

P.S. Do you think I should turn my Up/Portal dream into a story?

Umm… sure?

I`m not sure how to take that. :confused:

Here’s my post from the WALL-E Forum.

[i]I’ve had a few, but I only remember one (the most recent one)…
Some guy on the IMDb forums was complaining about the blood in the film, so it triggered this weird dream…

Basically Russell, Dug, Carl, Muntz, and Kevin were on top of a huge cliff in the fog. Carl and Muntz were fighting each other and the latter pulled out a pocket knife. Carl jumped off the cliff to protect himself but he forgot to attach himself to the house, so he was doomed anyway. Muntz followed him and slashed at him in midair, and blood flew everywhere. Then Kevin grabbed balloons off the house and jumped off to rescue Carl (he could float with the balloons). But then Russell jumped on Kevin’s back and he made the weight too heavy, so everyone basically died…except for Dug. I don’t even know why he was there.

As you can see, it was really weird.[/i]

Here’s my post, from the Dreams thread…
I had a dream where I moved and there was already another kid with my name in the class so my teacher changed my name to Russell. And then I moved back and everyone called me Tanner and I kept telling them “I’m Russell!”. Yep, I’m a nutcase.
It’s sort of Off-Topic

Before I saw the movie I thought I had been too spoiled, (I was wrong) but I had a dream where I saw half the movie and left during the intermission (I KNOW there isn’t one) It was not until later that day that I realized I had missed out on some of the key spoilers and began to weep, for I wanted to see the end. Yeah. Pretty stupid dream.

this
dreamviews.com/community/sho … stcount=14
this
dreamviews.com/community/sho … stcount=18
this
dreamviews.com/community/sho … stcount=24
this
dreamviews.com/community/sho … stcount=23
this
dreamviews.com/community/sho … stcount=26
this
dreamviews.com/community/sho … stcount=27
and this
dreamviews.com/community/sho … stcount=28

all of those are from my dream journal on the DreamViews forum

Yes , as a matter of fact I had dreams about up 2 nights in a row.

In my first dream I was floating in Carl’s house and he was posing with Russel for me to draw him , but then , someone challenged me to an “art duel” as they called it , and we were timed for 10 seconds to draw a picture. I wasn’t doing to well, but then I woke UP! haha get it…UP? No, but seriously I had that dream.

Second last night I had a dream that the Pixar studio called me to be an extra voice in Up and I came, but then they captured me with the help of Alpha!

So then my family got in this huge fight in the room we were locked in and started screaming at eachother as we realized that they had stolen our belongings as well. Then I woke up…haha…theres that pun again. :laughing:

strange dream for me. i dreamed that i AM carl that always being annoyed by Pixar crew in their office. :wink:

I had a dream which was basically Up in my point of view

I had an Up related dream last night. A palace I was in for a party was being attacked. Neville Longbottom (From Harry Potter) and I ran into one of the libraries in the palace to hide. One of the bad guys found us, but we managed to knock him out. We could hear more movement going on outside and we got really tense. Neville told me to get the baby powder so we could throw it in people’s eyes and get away. (Apparently the library randomly had baby powder around) We stood at the ready for someone to come in. Kevin bursts in and I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. She was there to help save us, but I woke up before we got out.

Every year I have the same type of dream about half a year away from the latest Pixar movie. You know, that time when you know enough about the movie to make a world out of it, but not enough to know complete plot details.
Well basically my dream every year is me watching the movie and it usually cuts off and I wake up. Then I realize there’s no way I saw the movie since it isn’t out yet, and get dissapointed!! When I’m watching it I’m convinced it’s the real deal, but the actual movie blows my dream out of the water every time. I’m sure it’s a product of the fact that these movies are on my mind 24/7. It’s kind of sad, but funny at the same time.

Neville + Kevin??? Too awesome for words.

Last night I had a dream, and I really don’t remember much…except that Russel kept on popping up like everywhere. I really don’t know why. D:

I just HAD to bump this. xD

Because it was quite a while ago, but it was, in my opinion, the best dream I’ve ever had. xP

So I was apparently in a futuristic mall of some sorts. And then, what do you know, I met Carl. Upon meeting up with him I asked where Russell was (say, I’m quite a fangirl of that kid.) After asking that, he came to us, and I got to hug him :smiley: He didn’t say much though…

Another dream of Up I had was like watching the film. Russell found a ladybug that turned into a dice, and then he got eaten by a ginormous man-eating plant. That… wasn’t fun. I think Carl ended up saving him in the end though…

Huh. I never dream about Dug or Kevin. Weird.

Ha, I finally had my first Up dream just before I woke up this morning. Not much to it, because I woke up before anything good happened, but I was at a kind of film convention, in a city far from home. They were going to have a panel discussion/question and answer session with some film composers, and Michael Giacchino was going to be there. He was going to be autographing things afterward, and I had forgotten to pack anything Up related, and was trying to figure out where I could go and buy something (like even an Up Coloring Book, I remember thinking) for him to sign. (Also remember trying to think of what I could say to him without sounding like a blithering idiot, ha ha.)