I know that this is redundant but...

I haven’t watch Up yet coz it’ll come out locally on our country in August, so i made a move to download it form P2P, which is illegal. i’ve finished downloading it. so something came to my head, as previous year, i watch the movie first before i download or buy the DVD in store. but this year, i almost getting crazy of UP as everybody said it’s heart-warming story, the most entertaining movie of this year…blah…blah…blah…

i just can’t help it. my gut telling me to watch it, but my brain say no…pleaseee help me… i;m DYING…[lol. exaggeration]

should i watch the movie in theater first or from downloaded P2P movie? :frowning::(:frowning:

Shouldn’t it be the other way around? :wink:

To gain a little perspective, Up only comes out on 3rd September both in Singapore and here, Down Under. So, both ways I’m screwed. But I’m willing to wait it out so that my first experience of it is the way it’s meant to be, on the big screen with a huge audience, safe in the knowledge that my money is supporting future Pixar projects. Not watching a blurry cam-shot version on a laptop illegally. Once I’ve seen it in cinemas, then I have no qualms about downloading the illegal version for rewatches or fan videos while waiting for the DVD release. That’s what I do.

So where your heart ultimately lies, that’s up for you to decide. :wink:

Well, I’m happy (well, not ‘happy’, but you get what I mean) to wait until the end of October to see it here, and though I know there are other options that mean I could see it earlier I don’t think it’s worth it. Just thinkabout the quality of the movie- does it really deserve to be watched for the first time with such poor quality images and blurry camcorder recordings? I’m sure the experience of watching it in the cinema the first time, all fresh and perfection, will be worth the wait.

But yes, it’s up to you. :laughing:

If I were you, I’d wait. It’s only a couple more months, and if you busy yourself with other things, time will fly by and you’ll be able to splash out and watch it at a really good cinema before you know it.

By the way, I just found out that Up opens in New Zealand in a couple of days - June 18. Why, Disney, whyyyyy? D=

Rachel- You should go there! New Zealand’s not that far from Australia is it? Hop a boat or a plane or anything just to see Up! :laughing:

It’s up to you.

I f you decide wait, entertain yourself watching classic, great films and also thrillers and good horror films. It works fine with me.

It depends…the current online version is really bad, and it definitely does not do the visuals and sound justice. I say that the true experience is in the theater and you should just wait.

Interesting, I’ve actually considered seeing the movie for the second time illegally. I have almost no other way of seeing it honestly, and it really is such a good movie.

YOU however, haven’t experienced it in theaters to begin with. Don’t dwell on Up, don’t think too much about it, and wait till its released over there. I guess this is one reason why I’m proud to be American XD ;D

strokes chin Now that is not a bad idea. I don’t even think I’d need an international passport either. I’m in the middle of Oz, but if I lived in Sydney… maybe. :slight_smile:

It’s a question I find myself asking too. :slight_smile:

Well, I actually live in Sydney, but I think I can hold out a few more months instead of buying return tickets to ‘Kiwi-land’. :wink:

Good suggestion! As much as I want to watch Up ASAP, I’ve got other nice summer blockbusters to carry me through to September to keep me occupied (I got all the ones I want to see marked down on my calendar. Sad, I know. :mrgreen:)

Good suggestion! As much as I want to watch Up ASAP, I’ve got other nice summer blockbusters to carry me through to September to keep me occupied (I got all the ones I want to see marked down on my calendar. Sad, I know. :mrgreen:)
[/quote]

yeah, i think so too! i’m looking forward to RoTF next week [oops. off-topic lol]:stuck_out_tongue:

btw, i LOVE your latest video! COOL! :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: