Up Birthday Cake

I was browsing around twitter checking random stuff, and this popped up

twitpic.com/atryb

I told my parents several times that I want an Up birthday cake (my b-day is in 2 weeks), and when I saw this, it floored me. I must have that cake. I’d probably go hungry though, I wouldnt want to eat it! or even know how to,… Pretty awesome though!

Careful there, you wouldn’t want it floating away before you had a slice! :laughing:

If you do get a custom for your bday, post a pic for us, will ya? But as it is, that cake right there is awesome!

That’s really neat! And totally a cake you should have! Hopefully you can get an Up cake! :smiley:

Haha! Thanks Hannah! I showed it to my mom this morning and she was stunned. I was like “Can I get that cake PLEEEEEEZ?!” If we can find a place that does professional cakes like that at a reasonable price (but seriously that took some WORK, I think it’s homemade), I might be able to. :smiley:DD

Oh, wow! That looks like something you’d see on one of those cake shows on Food Network. I agree, I’m not sure I could cut into that.

Even if you don’t manage to get one like that, ffdude, I hope you get a good “Up” cake for your b’day.

Wow, I am impressed by whoever’s skill it took to make that! And attaching actual balloons to it was a clever idea :slight_smile: