Where would you most want to drop to from your balloon house

If you loved the recent Up film, where in either the real world or
anywhere in the film, TV, video game and/or Disney - Pixar animation worlds, would you (seriously or humorously) most want to drop into, from your own balloon house into and please say why and what you’d most like getting up to, for each world named.

I’d want to drop in on Pixar Studios in Carl’s house, if that actually happened, they’d totally flip their lid over it, as would I. That’d be really cool. I’d love to do it in Carl’s house as well.

Welcome to the boards KL70! I hope you enjoy your stay!

That’s a good idea, ffdude. As to where I would fly, I was just thinking that some Fenton’s Ice Cream would taste really good about now… :slight_smile:

Actually, if I could fly a house anywhere, I’d probably go to Walt Disney World. Everyone would think it was a publicity stunt for the movie! Anywhere in the Pixar Movie World, I would magically miniaturize the house (and myself) and fly it to Ant Island.

Well, I wouldn’t mind landing on top of the building where Randall lives (in my head :laughing:) and saying hello. Or floating about in the Grand Canyon! That would be pretty cool, spectacular views.

Or if there really are no limits, going to the moon or maybe even Mars would be pretty awesome. First hot air balloon to get to space!

Sweet thread, KL70, and welcome to the boards. :smiley:

Great ideas guys! Wish I could be more imaginative.

I wish for a balloon house that won’t run out of helium so I could travel the world!!! :smiley:

Pixar studios (like most of us would want), I don’t know if I would want to drop in just one place though. Knowing me I would somehow find a way to stay one spot for a bit then when I’m ready… lift off again.

I would love to go somewhere warm like California or somewhere not in the U.S like Japan or England. Year long vacation here I come! :smiley:

Yes, Pixar Studios is a given for any Pixar fan! XD But I doubt I’d get a tour of the place even if I set my house afloat with balloons. XD

Fly to Arizona and see the landscape of Monument Valley. That way, I can see what it looks like around where Radiator Springs would be. :wink:

I would also fly to the towns where all my friends online live so that I could see them in real life for once! That would be fun! :smiley:

Well, it would be a toss-up between the Pixar studios and Nomanisan Island (post-Syndrome, of course :stuck_out_tongue:)…

Great creative responses guys.

Real world: Pixar Studios, Area 51, Buckingham Palace, The White House, and the Cinderella Castle in Disneyland.

Fictional world: The Wheel Well, Wall-E’s truck, Nomanisan Island, Paradise Falls, Nakatomi Plaza (just while its roof is exploding, laugh out loud! :laughing:), the Planet Express headquarters, El Dorado.

hmmmm… maybe to Pixar studio so i could ask all these people all my questions about their movies. :stuck_out_tongue: