Spanish Pixar fan flies model of Carl's house

I’m not sure whether this goes here or under the ‘Fandom’ section, so feel free to move it to its appropriate thread, mods. :slight_smile:

While searching for Up parodies on good ol’ YT, I stumbled upon a video from a Pixar fan from Spain which details her amazing art-and-craft response to the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFGtjhOAyFc

Besides the fact that the video has some great numbers from the soundtrack, the idea itself is pretty cool! :smiley:

Buhahaha, awesome! She must be a big fan!

Dang, I wanna try that, but I wouldn’t be able to make a good model or anything, and I can’t afford all that hardware! That’s really cool. I think it’s pretty hilarious that she had to get it out of the tree with a cherry picker. Very cool.

This is so nice and whimsical, makes me want to see the movie again. I’ve seen it 4x now and was planning on waiting till the dvd comes out to see it again, plus all the features. Not surprising this person is from Barcelona Spain, where Up has been #1 for 5 weeks now, a longer red carpet than any other country has so far given it.

Too bad only 6,000 people have seen this youtube video, or that it hasn’t generated much interest even here…

haha! Cool. I was wondering that whole time how she planned on getting it back.