Vote UP as the Hollywood Movie of the Year over at Yahoo!

Hello All,

We need all hands on deck! Vote for UP over at Yahoo!'s Hollywood Movie Awards:

movies.yahoo.com/hollywood-movie-awards

I’ve cast my vote! I’m pleased Up’s made it into the list in the first place, though it looks like the poor taste of the general public is going to cause something much more inferior to win. So far, at least.

Voted for Up…

Up deserves 1st. :frowning: I understand if it loses to Star Trek or District 9 since those were both great movies too but the rest shouldn’t have that many votes.

UP has 7%…darn.

Well, all the more reason for everyone to vote!

facepalm I can’t stand looking at the results. 7%, behind Inglorious Basterds? Seriously, I don’t get how people can be so naive to films, they just don’t care about the story. If they did, Up, Star Trek, and District 9 would all be neck and neck for the top spot, but really, it blows my mind how easily people succumb to stuff like The Hangover (which I understand is a comedy in the first place, but still) and Transformers. Ugh,…

I am a little surprised that Up only has 7% but if this is still new then I’m sure that’ll end up much higher.

Well, it’s half way there at 5th place. :wink: I voted for UP! That must make a difference!!! :smiling_imp: