First look inside the UP blu-ray

We got a copy in the mail earlier this week from Disney. Check it out at www.pixarcollector.com

:open_mouth: WAHHH Not fair!!! How were you able to get it so early?

spots the bonus features disc and dies I’m drooling at the mere thought of what could possibly be on that disc. I really like the art on the video disc, too, for some reason. It’s a cute, happier version of the movie poster art where Carl looks all scared and stuff. :laughing:

Do want for Christmas. Or earlier. Hopefully earlier.

little chef

Can you answer what special features are included on the DVD copy in the Blu-Ray?

Woah. 4 discs in one package?

It seems 2 discs are Blu Ray, 1 disc is the DVD and the other is the Digital Copy I guess…

Seems good. But I’ll be getting the DVD when it comes out over here (Feburary, hopefully). Not going Blu yet.

Hopefully, when it comes out over here, it’ll have the Digital Copy. I’m not one for paying for a movie I already have on DVD again.

Dude, that’s beyond awesome! How’d you get it this early?

I think most review blogs and sites get some stuff earlier than others so they can put together a review. Never fear though, martini833 of our very own UpcomingPixar said he got a copy today, so there’ll undoubtedly be a review up soon. Lucky dog,…

Yeah the sites get them early to review. I also run the website www.dvdlegion.com where we review a lot of new and upcoming releases.