Pixar Planet

UP Screenplay

Talk about Pixar's Up here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

UP Screenplay

Postby mrblakebull » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:44 am

So, I was wondering if I could get the UP screenplay somehow. I don't know if someone has the screenplay or not. I thought I saw a topic in a search that said someone was posting it on Twitter or something. I think it was a really cool idea and everything, but I was wondering if I could maybe have it in whole as soon as possible. If anyone knows anything or can help me, please let me know! I would really appreciate it!
mrblakebull

Postby Bryko614 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:08 am

The official script was on sale on eBay this week, but it's gone now.

ffdude1906 quoted the whole movie on Twitter, but it's not the official script or anything.

http://twitter.com/movietownnews
Bryko614
Upcoming Pixar • Chief Writer

Postby lizardgirl » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Well, I think Netbug009 recieved the official screenplay of WALL-E as a Christmas present from someone, so I'm guessing they are available somewhere. I'm not sure where you'd be able to find one, though, but they must be around.
Like looking at or creating Pixar fanart? Then you'll love PixarPlanetdA!
lizardgirl
Pixar Planet dA Administrator

Postby ffdude1906 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:15 pm

If anyone hears anything, I'd love to know. This is my favorite movie after all :D
Image Up Count: T:50 - D+BD:17
ffdude1906
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby karly05 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:40 pm

http://live.disneyrsvp.trapeze.com/

Official screenplay download (Adobe acrobat reader). I hope this hasn't been posted already and I missed it. Click on Up on the left side (below PatF), and there will be a choice to click on that includes downloadable screenplay and music score.

I cracked up at the direction: [spoil]OLD MAN SWORD FIGHT![/spoil]
karly05
Toy Collector

Re: UP Screenplay

Postby AngelaGEstrella » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:02 pm

Nice post about the UP Screenplay and I like to find the best ideas that helps me leaning about the new things. When I read the elite writings reviews I come to know that there are the best ideas that we can find more helpful.
AngelaGEstrella

Re: UP Screenplay

Postby sani » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:23 am

Becoming a gambling player is not a wrong choice vivoslot gaming because therefore money players are easy to get, judi vivo slot online even if you play the famous and famous agen vivoslot gambling, the player's fortune can be very much. vivoslot If you want to think about this advantage, agen vivoslot then you need to be a player in vivoslot a hurry and the method is that a judi vivo slot online character needs to be the web address - vivoslot gaming the gambling website first. Since the figures who judi vivo slot online bend the fortune are players on the internet vivoslot gaming so these websites are super necessary, superior site agen vivoslot addresses will soon be obtained that use online vivoslot search tools.If you are closed, you just have agen vivoslot to access the seed site, if you plan vivoslot to access the web, you should make sure judi vivo slot online that the internet provider gives up access to the gambling website. Because there are providers that circumvent this access, if they absorb it they are not ready, which one might be a figure. If you are used to successfully entering the player, you just have to read the rules that are ready on the site, if the rules are not complicated, then it is worth trying to register for Vivo slots because it's a member.
sani
Toy Collector

Return to Up