Pixar Planet

Charles Muntz

Talk about Pixar's Up here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Charles Muntz

Postby Star_Wars_Rules » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:32 am

Can anyone else see that Charles Muntz looks like Paul Newman?

I thought maybe it was done as a homage by Pixar for Paul.
Star_Wars_Rules
Ant

Postby lizardgirl » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Hmm...There is a slight resemblance, though it isn't very obvious. It might be an homage, but if it were I'd expect the resemblance to be a bit more obvious. To me, Muntz looks like many old guys except with a rather more strange facial shape. :lol:
Like looking at or creating Pixar fanart? Then you'll love PixarPlanetdA!
lizardgirl
Pixar Planet dA Administrator

Postby Star_Wars_Rules » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:40 am

lizardgirl wrote:Hmm...There is a slight resemblance, though it isn't very obvious. It might be an homage, but if it were I'd expect the resemblance to be a bit more obvious. To me, Muntz looks like many old guys except with a rather more strange facial shape. :lol:

I don't think they wanted to make it obvious. Take Buzz Lightyear for example, his name is taken from 2 things. Buzz Aldrin and the speed of light over distance and yet not many picked up on that.
Star_Wars_Rules
Ant

Postby karly05 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:57 am

I wouldn't have thought of Paul Newman. Most comments I've read on the topic think Old Muntz looks like Kirk Douglas (it's the chin :wink: ). Young Muntz has more of that Errol Flynn/Hollywood Matinee Idol thing going.
karly05
Toy Collector

Postby Archibald » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:21 am

"There is not much ressemblance."

I have to agree with the Kirk Douglas ressemblance, but not the Paul Newman so much.
Archibald
Garbage Boy

Re: Charles Muntz

Postby Tahlianning » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:27 am

Pictures are uploaded for the suffering of all injections. The forthcoming goals of the best writing services re implied for the turns for all shows. The way is out for the top of the technique for the indulged space for the turns for aspects for the citizens.
Tahlianning

Re: Charles Muntz

Postby Dagon » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:53 am

Sie möchten Ihre Immobilie verkaufen, möchten aber nicht, dass jemand davon erfährt? Lass uns dir helfen. Ihr Marktführer für Off-Market-Investment-Immobilien weltweit – E1 Holding. Füllen Sie das unten stehende Formular aus, um Kontakt mit uns aufzunehmen. https://www.e1-holding.com
Dagon

Return to Up