Up DVD sales

Has anyone seen the “thenumbers.com” site as of Dec 27, 2009 UP is ranked third in dvd sales for the year and it only came out in November. DVD sales are at $145 Million. the-numbers.com/dvd/charts/annual/2009.php

That’s great! Wall E is also there.

Yes, that’s really good to see.
Also, the way that website works, they don’t add the units from different years together, you have to look at each year separately… so if you look at 2010, you’ll see yet more DVDs have been sold since New Years (currently, another 742,000).

Yeah. Actually I’ve been adding the Up dvd sales to the box office thread, since they are kinda related. I just didn’t think that putting dvd sales into the “Up dvd Coming…” thread made any sense, since it’s already on the shelves. Btw, beware the numbers at that site, it’s not at all like the box office numbers. They use guesstimates and such and already were off by something like 2M units for Up, and corrected it. Same thing happened to Wall-E. So dvd sales are updated weekly in the “Box Office” thread. If there are any foreign dvd numbers, plz let us know, we heard something from Italy last year with Wall-E.

Glad to hear that Up is faring well on DVD! I’m looking forward to its release here very much.

As DarkHandOfSigourneyWeaver said, this thread has been used for keeping track of DVD sales- UP Box Office- so I’ll lock this one up.