UP merchandise inquiry

hi,

i’m new here. i just recently saw UP for the first time and absolutely adored it. i found this forum and have been following the discussions, but i only joined now, because this seemed like a really good source of information. you guys are pretty hardcore. :smiley:

i am getting married soon and i decided to buy the UP dvd for my husband as a wedding present. i know it might sound weird, since ellie dies right at the beginning, but i honestly think theirs is one of the most beautiful love stories i’ve ever seen on film. in any case, i also really wanted to get him the “my adventure book” scrapbook, but it is no longer available at the online disney store. i sent an e-mail to disney customer services, but got one of those generic responses, telling me that the item was no longer available online. well, clearly. anyway, i’ve been trying to find this item online, but haven’t been successful, so i was wondering if anybody here might be able to help me. are there any UP sites out there where people are selling their UP merchandise? or any other online stores that might have this particular product?

thank you very much to those of you who have taken the time to read this. if anybody has any advice, i would really appreciate it.

I’ve never really used mine and don’t have shelf space for it. I’d be happy to send it to you.

There’s also a single auction on eBay for the journal/blu-ray combo for $40 USD

Though actually I don’t know if that’s the one you’re referring to or not… is it? You probably mean this one which I had no idea they made.

hi there,

yeah, that’s the one i was thinking of. you can also see it here:

disneystore.com/up-my-advent … 529/71025/

i also found the link you posted a while back and the scrapbook appears to be available there. however, because that site looked somewhat shady to me, i did some research on this “toy store inc.” company and their customer reviews are pretty negative. does anybody have any experience buying stuff from that website?

anyway, i know that there’s an UP journal out there, but i’m looking for ellie’s adventure book.

thanks so much for your response though!