Happy Birthday, Up!

Tomorrow, Up will have officially been released for one year.

Happy (early) birthday to my favorite Pixar movie! Anyone have any birthday plans? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, it’s been a year already…Really doesn’t seem like it!

I admit, I haven’t had a chance to buy it on DVD or Blu-ray yet, so I might celebrate its birthday by getting the Blu-ray tomorrow.

Wow it’s been a year already?
Happy Birthday Up for tomorrow! :smiley:

I already have it on DVD, and suppose I’ll have to celebrate by watching it for the upteenth time! :mrgreen:

It has been a year.
I have the DVD I already have to see tomorrow volvere Up

How weird!!! I just watched it 2 hours ago…well, that’s my Up party. :slight_smile: It’s my sister’s favorite movie; she should get an account here!!!

It is very hard to believe that a year has already gone by and we are month away from another Pixar movie. I remember this time last year rushing to the theater to see it. I have grown quite a bit since that time a year ago.

Happy birthday Up

Happy Birthday, Up!!! :smiley: I had to work on Opening Day, but made up for it by going twice on Saturday (one 2D and one 3D). Hard to believe it’s been a whole year. I think I still have to count this now as my favorite Pixar movie.

GREAT MOVIE UP :smiley:

Happy official birthday! This movie has affected me in many ways, and it has really inspired me to want to work at Pixar even moreso than before. Plus, if it weren’t for Up I wouldn’t have met any of you. :slight_smile:

Also, this is my 1000th post! :smiley:

Yes. A year indeed.

Anyway, I feel it’s been around for ages. I can’t hardly remember the life before UP.

Yay for you, Bryko :slight_smile:

It really doesn’t feel like a year to me. But then it didn’t come out in the UK until October (glad that the gap between the US and UK releases of Toy Story 3 won’t be nearly so long).

Anyway, happy birthday Up, you prince among animated movies, you.

Happy Birthday Up! You’re my mom’s favorite Pixar movie, and my second favorite Pixar movie!

I might watch it today to celebrate.

Happy Birthday to the Pixar film with the best screenplay and voice-overs!

One year ago, a film that changed how many people view animated movies premiered to the public, can’t believe it’s been a year! I’m getting old, haha

A happy birthday to this groundbreaking, heartwarming, tear-inducing, rip-roaring yarn of an adventure movie! And congrats to Pete and the gang for making the second animated film to be nominated for a Best Picture Oscar!

Happy 1st anniversary/birthday to UP! :slight_smile:

[size=150]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/size] … [size=200]UP[/size]

TODAY We celebrate 2 YEARS of the release of this MASTERPIECE !!!

Congratulations to Pete Docter, Bob Peterson and all their TEAM,
THANKS [size=150]PIXAR[/size] for have given US this [size=150]AWESOME[/size] [size=150]FILM[/size]

[size=200]THE BEST MOVIE OF 2009[/size]

Happy second birthday Up! I should watch this movie tommorrow in celebration.

nice, hehe, I’ll do it before the release of Cars 2, The Pixar weekend is coming soon, :smiley: