Pixar Planet

Up Screencaps (COMPLETE)

Talk about Pixar's Up here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Up Screencaps (COMPLETE)

Postby wannabechef91 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:55 am

I've been following this blog for months now. This blog views lots of screencaps of selected movies you want. I hope this helps for anyone who wanted to make sigs of avvies.

Be informed that all these screencaps are in 1080p (Full HD). That explains the file size.

P/S: Moderators, how about starting a new categories for screencaps? If there's one, let me know, thanks. :D
HARDCORE AWESOMENESS.
wannabechef91
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Flik-E » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:50 pm

You know, I like that idea. If any of the moderators ever decide they want to do something like that, I would probably help out a lot since I have most of Pixar's films and shorts backed up on my computer.
Flik-E
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Ali » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Flik-E wrote:You know, I like that idea. If any of the moderators ever decide they want to do something like that, I would probably help out a lot since I have most of Pixar's films and shorts backed up on my computer.

I would love that. I went looking for screencaps for Cars a couple of months ago, and couldn't find anything!

So if the mods see this, it's a great idea. :)
Ali
Shark Bait

Re: Up Screencaps (COMPLETE)

Postby Coge1999 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:21 pm

NASCAR races are coming soon and bunches of the individuals definitely hanging tight for this race. In any case, and also you can visit https://essaysoriginreview.com/mymathgenius-com-review/ to manage your thesis task easily. Virginia faces a few challenges however I am certain they can deal with the circumstance in time. In this article, you give the great chronicled foundation of the governmental issues.
Coge1999

Return to Up