Wow, just wow

youtu.be/xjxvNGMY448

I apologize if this gets stuck in your head.

That… was probably the greatest thing I’ve seen all week!!!

Did you make it? If so, that’s EPIC!

No, I didn’t make it.

Wow, i was expecting something like Upular, but then I saw this. Funny, and thanks for posting.

That was killer! Thanks for sharing it. I’ll admit it, when ever I watch Up, and Russell says “She goes gaga for it” , I think of Lady Gaga.

Hahaha. I saw this earlier on Twitter. I love the end.

Haha, excellent mash-up! I happen to be a subscriber of this editor, this guy did an Expendables/Toy Story mash-up a while back. wink :wink:

I love Carl’s face at 0:15 8D He just looks like “Oh, not again!” I guess this isn’t the first time Russell randomly burst into song.

That made my day. Normally I’m not a Lady Gaga fan, but this was perfect. :laughing:

Oh, my gosh. :laughing:

And thanks a lot… OK, so I’m really out of touch with popular music. I know there’s this singer called Lady Gaga, but that’s about it. Then I saw this - and the music was so catchy, not only did it get stuck in my head, I had to go find something on youtube so I could hear the rest of the song (found a clip of her performing it on "Ellen’). Thanks for helping to drag me into the 21st century. :wink:

I showed a few of my friends and my sister this video. They think it’s one of the coolest things ever! (well on youtube at least!) :slight_smile:

I love it!! It’s soo amazing…but still…my favorite Up Youtube mashup is the Upular Remix by Pogo. :slight_smile:

haha… that’s hilarious! :laugh:

Where’s that at?

I am a really big Gaga fan and this was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2yt1ooLQGo

Pretty much the best video ever:) It’s on my iPod. Love it

lol wow. That was definitely amusing :slight_smile:

That was cool and irritating at the same time. How did they do that?!?!?!?

lol, It is stuck in my head now.

Best ever
How people come up with these amazing things, I will never know.

that.was.AWESOME!

I thought it would be Upular, but this was unexpected and hilarious.