Lotso in Up

virginmedia.com/images/toyst … so-431.jpg

While the house floats away, we see a little girl in her room, and in the corner sits Lotso!
I wonder if TS3 was already in production at the time.

Yeah, rock-itpop, Toy Story 3 was definitely in production… Pixar usually takes 4-5 years for making their movies. They seem to like adding elements from future movies into their current projects… this for example, and there’s been several others, such as Nemo at the end of Monster’s Inc. I’m glad you found this, though! I’d actually noticed it early on, and it had been in the original previews. :wink:

I hadn’t noticed it until I watched Up again a few days ago.

That’s alright… you don’t know how many things I’ve overlooked in other Pixar movies, and sometimes it’ll be like my millionth time to watch a movie before I notice something there that’s quite obvious. :wink: :sunglasses:

When i first saw Lotso (not from Up, from TS3, pictures, or trailer or something can’t remeber), i knew i saw him from somewhere but couldn’t figure it out until i looked it up on internet and it said from Up :smiley:

When i saw Up movie for first time i thought it was just a bear nothing more nothing less. :slight_smile:

We’ve got a thread all about Up Pixar References there, so you can see what else Pixar has snuck into Up. I’m the same as you rock-itpop, I always miss these things first time round! Anyway, I’ll lock this thread up now.