Could the collars work for cats?

Sorry I can get the idea of a cat wearing an over-sized collar begging to be fed :mrgreen:

Probably - that would be pretty funny. “Hey, you, there’s no food in my bowl. ::sigh:: The service is really lacking in this place.” “I’m trying to nap here, but this nice warm patch of sunlight keeps moving. Can’t you stop the earth’s rotation or something?” “I have just met you and I find you mildly interesting… TUNA!!”

I suspect Muntz hates cats. :slight_smile:

I don’t’ see why not! It would have to be smaller though. I’d like to see what my own cat is thinking sometimes!

I think they probably would work on cats. Cats wouldn’t make very good trackers, though.

I always thought the collars could work on any animal (unless it was like a mouse or an ant or something.)

I think it would be really funny to put it on a cat. They’d be all sarcastic and Tsundere and be like “I’m not curling up with you because I like you or anything. You just have a warm lap.” or (walk on top of whatever you’re reading) “This page clearly isn’t as important to you as I am.”

Wow, Tsundere… I learned a new word today!

Anyway, the correct term is ‘high collar’. I learnt it from Frank Cho only a few days ago…

Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds; dogs only have about ten. Probably not.

Maybe. Some changes might have to be added to the collar but it might work.

Ha ha, I’m cat crazy and that is a pretty accurate prediction of what would happen if they had a talking collar. Though, any good cat lover won’t even need the collar since cats are quite readable, if you know what to look for. :wink:

I can’t imagine cats wearing collars like that either.