Pixar Planet

Up/Disney-themed engagement photos

Talk about Pixar's Up here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Up/Disney-themed engagement photos

Postby Sky » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:13 am

omg you guys, how cute are these photos? Aren't they just vintage and magical?

You can also view Lady and the Tramp, Alice in Wonderland and Roger Rabbit engagement photos at the source.

<3
Sky
Pixar Planet Moderator

Re: Up/Disney-themed engagement photos

Postby Pixarfan91 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:17 am

They are. I like the mailbox one. Who are they?
But what if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I just don't think I can take that kind of rejection. Im a OFFICIAL PIXARTEER Image Image
Pixarfan91
Super Hero

Postby Sky » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:23 am

I dunno. Just two people in love who like Up, I guess. The information on the original page says this:

"Lynnette and James's favorite movie is Up, so they tied in the whimsical details and elements from the movie to their engagement photo shoot. In case you're unfamiliar with the movie: The main characters, Carl and Ellie, were childhood sweethearts who had dreamed of going to Paradise Falls. When Ellie passes away before they could make the trip, Carl ties thousands of balloons to his house to fulfill their promise. James's grape soda badge and, of course, the house make special appearances!"
Sky
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby Pixarfan91 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:30 am

Don't worry, I'm familer with it, it's one of my favorite Pixar movies.
But what if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I just don't think I can take that kind of rejection. Im a OFFICIAL PIXARTEER Image Image
Pixarfan91
Super Hero

Postby lennonluvr9 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:44 am

OMG that is totally adorable! Thats great they each like UP so much they were each willing to recreate that
~Celeste~
"You would not believe what I've been through tonight!"

"That's what comes of teaching science by television" -Prof. Foot, Help!
lennonluvr9
Master Scarer

Postby Leirin » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:54 am

Omg these are really beautiful pictures, they have a very 1960's vintage feel to them. How nice <3
"Is it all gonna be this interactive?"
Leirin
Piston Cup Champion

Postby Pixarfan91 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Arn't Carl and Ellie to tall? :lol:
Pixarfan91
Super Hero

Postby ellie-jessie-eve » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Those pictures are absolutely darling, I love the vintage feel of them.
ellie-jessie-eve
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby queen_of_painting » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:18 pm

I've seen these before. They're indeed quite adorable. I actually mentioned to my boyfriend (we both agree that we don't want to get married while still in school) that I would like an Up-themed wedding, but he seems to think it would be tacky and like a child's birthday party... Really, I just want it to be like these pictures! Young at heart, vintage feeling, etc.

Check out my artwork in the link below!

film · food · art · words
queen_of_painting
Master Scarer

Postby ellie-jessie-eve » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:24 am

queen_of_painting wrote: I would like an Up-themed wedding, but he seems to think it would be tacky and like a child's birthday party... Really, I just want it to be like these pictures! Young at heart, vintage feeling, etc.

I understand where your bf is coming from, but I think these pictures proove that you can have a more mature, dignified and vintage cartoon themed wedding, when done right.
ellie-jessie-eve
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby pixarmilan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:48 am

Those are awesome photos.
pixarmilan
Piston Cup Champion

Postby PixarTeo » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:45 pm

They are so cute. <3
PixarTeo
Master Scarer

Postby mahi01 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:56 pm

Enter this activation code on the roku.com/link website. Then, go to the submit button. Now, Select a channel by Roku remote and according to your roku.com/link create account choice which you want to watch and like.Roku account creation · Create a Roku account to collect the Roku activation code · Tap on the account creation page · Then provide the required data roku.com/link url more visit here
mahi01
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby mahi01 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:56 pm

roku.com/link Activate roku from roku.com/link Enter the roku activation code at roku.com/link to enter code and enable the roku streaming device or TV. roku activation code or rRoku link code is the code used for activating the roku device. This is a unique code and can be found on your TV screen.When activating your Roku device, you should follow the Quick Start Guide and complete the on-screen instructions to connect your Roku device to the internet. Once this is complete the Roku device will display a link code on screen to link your device to your Roku account Go here link code roku tv for more information
mahi01
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby mahi01 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:58 pm

McAfee is one of the best security tools for any of your devices. This is not just a regular tool that removes small viruses and reports bugs. But this is one whole full security provision for your mcafee.com/activate Device. Not only Mac or Windows but it works with other tablets and even mobile phones too. With security being the main focus of the McAfee security systems, it also saves you from potential threats and warns you, To protect your device with mcafee visit mcafee.com/activate mcafee.com/activate. this Antivirus is a software that provides a wide variety of virus detection methods as it not only prevents viruses from entering your computer system but kills or quarantines viruses that have broken through the firewall.
mahi01
AXIOM Crewmember

Next

Return to Up