Pixar Impersonations/Impressions

A similar thread was started some time ago, but

has since moved to the Archives, I believe. Henceforth, I decided to revive/redo

it…

[i]Can anyone here do any good Pixar voices/impersonations or

impressions?[/i]

I am pretty bad at it, although I have to admit that I can do John

Ratzenburger’s voice pretty well. I can also kind of do:

Remy’s dad

[b]Needleman and

Smitty[/b]
Flint/Rosie
[b]Mr.

Ray[/b]
Crush
Luigi

I can

also do a perfect impression of the horn that Mike blows in Sulley’s face, but that doesn’t count. :stuck_out_tongue:

My sister, on the other hand, is a genious at doing voices. She can impersonate practically any cartoon

character you can name. She can do the following Pixar characters’ voices

perfectly: Princess Atta, Hopper, Manny, Randall, Dory (not as well, but adequate),

Violet (this one is her best), Syndrome, Lightning McQueen, and Remy. As an added bonus, we can both do Mia and

Tia together.

What about you guys? :wink:

Well, I’m bad at accents. My Scottish accent generally sounds Indian. As does my German…

And pretty any other accent I try. :laughing: So, I really can’t do any impressions of the characters, but I

can say a line that Waternoose never actually says in MI, but should do and is from

the parody “The Big Wazowski”, which is when he says, "I don’t blame anyone for the loss of my

legs! Some Chinamen took them from me in Korea!" That’s about it. :laughing:

I can do that "mm mm " thing of flo’s , and im

really good at guico , and a little bit of ramone and luigi . Im good at accents , which is probably why . You

know that commercial about the teloscopic mascara , i was making fun of it , and it reminded me of how robin

williams would probably do the voice .

I can do the seagulls too . I can do more , but i can’t think of

them right now .

lizardgirl - Haha – aww…well, that’s alright. I’m pretty horrible at it

myself. It’s hard to do voices. :wink:

Oh yeah, I saw half of that [i]"Big

Lebowski"[/i] thing, before I had to stop it due to the mature language content – heh. It was

pretty funny, though. That’s hilarious that you can quote that one line that Waternoose says.

:laughing:

gottalovepixar - Cool – the seagulls are fun to do. My sister can also

do them, as well. :slight_smile:

I can do Mater,Sally,and sometines lightning. :wink: :laughing:

LightingandSally - Haha – cool! I wish I could do Sally. She has

such a sweet voice. Mater is fun to do, as well. :wink:

I can do anyone in the Incredibles. After watching the movie a million times, and training my

voice to talk like them, I can do any voice in the film. (Of course, you will have to forgive the guy tone in it.

I am a guy and guys voicing girls can sound wierd)

The Star Swordsman - Wow –

even Violet? How cool! I wish I could do that. :smiley:

And that’s perfectly alright in my book. Hey, I’m a

girl (er…tomboy), and the best voices I can do are the male tones and inflections. Weird it is, but idiotic it

definitely is not. As long as you have fun, it doesn’t matter. :wink:

Violet as a shy girl is easy.

Just sound as shy, unconfident and quiet as you can. NIt also helps to include acting tips when you try to do an

impression. It helps me.

The Star Swordsman - Indeed. But what about the correct

voice inflections and such of the character? Anyone can sound shy and uncomfortable, but they would just be doing

it in their own, unique way and voice. It’s getting the perfect tone and pitch of the character in question that

makes it sound believable. :wink:

As for those acting tips: Goodness knows I could use some of those. :stuck_out_tongue:

In orde for me to do a good shy VIolet voice, I recall a time where I was about to

panic because I was next to a girl that I really like. All of the energey comes into my voice and that is how I

make the monotonic voice sound better.

Ahh…I see. Yes, I recall the Pixar artists doing the same thing. They will try to capture a

certain emotion for a character by attempting to experience what they are going through. It is really

interesting, which makes your technique all the more cool. I should try that more often…

When I want to do a character like a randome civilian in

the background, I don’t know anything about that character, so I come up with a little back-story/biograghy

about that minor character, and just go for it. Say for example, Tony’s friends, people in the streets when

Syndrome “saved” them.

Even Squeaker? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

I love to

imitate Dash and Crush the most, but when I speak with a normal voice, I can sound like Violet.

And in my

opinion, AJ sounds like a male Violet. ;-p

~~=oP

Yes PV. I can even do sqweeker! It is a cat

for goodness sake. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Star Swordsman -

Interesting technique. I like it. Kind of funny that

you can do Squeaker, too, but animals are pretty easy to immitate.

:wink:

I second that. :laughing:

And let us not forget our very own Dash, who

is the exact clone of Mr. Stanton/Edna Mode.

The Star Swordsman - Oh yes, we can’t forget about

Dash. He’s incredible. He looks like Andrew Stanton, yet sounds like Edna Mode.

Bizarre, yet cool. :mrgreen:

And we can’t forget how our very

own Tonyloaf sounds like Dory. I wonder if she still hasn’t gotten over this. :laughing:

Haha! I forgot about that… :laughing:

Am I the only one here who thinks

that TonyLoaf does not sound like Dory? Her second cousin twice removed, maybe.

:wink: