Incredibles 2

The Incredibles 2:

What if

superheroes started to become bored with bank robbers, car thieves, and petty criminals? With all the

supervillians either dead or jailed, hero work has become slightly stifling to the incredibles. violet is

starting to fall in with the wrong crowd, and bob and Helen are worried about her. So, they decide to take a

vacation.

Bob notices a pamphlet in his mailbox that speaks of a wonderland vacation across the country,

that happens to be surreptitiously planted there by a remaining archnemesis of his who has again tracked him

down. While the family piles into the station-wagon incredobile, the archvillian goes to the nsa-controlled jail

and breaks out some of the more ruthless supervillians who have a grudge against bob (and Helen).

The incredibles do a road trip across the country, with all the family fun and ire that goes with it.

The Fantastic meets the mundane when the Incedobile breaks down, etc. They arrive in the town close to

wonderland, and violet starts hanging out with the wrong crowd again. This time, however, she has been targeted

by bob?s arch-nemesis who has recruited a group of young supers under him. His plans are to turn violet against

her parents, and then destroy them. The ?Wonderland? is really his secret base, hiding in plain sight.

Wonderland has a lot of cool rides, and the company produces children?s shows and movies. Hint Hint.

Superheroes have to stand in long lines, which is torture for dash.

Bob starts to catch on to

wonderland?s facade, and tries to pull violet away from her new friends, which only deepens the rift between

them. Violet goes off with her new friends, only to find out that they are supers as well. While she is

confused, but drawn to her new friends, Bob, Helen, Dash, and Jack Jack are attacked by henchmen and have to

fight for their lives…

An alarm goes off. A siren is flashing, as we see several bank robbers

rounding up people, disarming guards, and looting the vault.

“Would you hurry it up?!” presses

one of the masked robbers. “I don’t want big red and the gang showing up.”

"Keep your

dress on, Nancy. You just keep an eye out for the cops." retorts another robber.

The bank scene

changes to Bob and Helen in the family station-wagon, with the three kids in the back.

"All I’m

saying is, you didn’t have to bring the whole building down, Bob."

"For the last time, I did

not bring the whole building down, just the first few floors."

We pan to the back of the car where

Dash is making faces at Jack Jack, who becomes a hideous gremlin in response.

"Mom! He’s doing it

again!"

Helen turns around. “Jack Jack honey, stop it. You stop it too Dash.”

Dash

makes a shocked/annoyed expression and Violet laughs at him. Bob notices something out of the corner of his eye,

and adjusts the rearview mirror to see flashing lights in the bank window.

"Honey, there’s a bank

being robbed."

Helen sighs. "Alright. Just please, try not to destroy everything this

time?"

“Awww. Do we have to mom? I’m supposed to go to Sarah’s party tonight -” starts

Violet.

“You said we were going for pizza! You never keep your promises!” starts in

Dash.

Jack Jack catches on fire, and Helen douses him with a small fire extinguisher. She also sprays the

kids, and they shut up.

"Now, I realize that things have been a little stressful lately, but lets

just do this so Dash can get his pizza, and Violet can go to her party. But for heavens sake, stop making Jack

Jack FLAME UP. Can you do that for mommy?"

Both kids: “Yes…”

"And will

mommy’s little angel please stop expwoding in the car?"

Jack Jack claps and giggles.

Bob

pushes a button under the dash, and the harmless station-wagon converts into the Incredobile while the family is

suited up by automated chairs and robotic devices. Bob steps on the gas and pulls a U-turn, with a burst of

flame shooting out behind them. Then, the car stalls and sputters.

“Oh for crying -”, complains

Bob

“I asked you to check the oil,” says Helen knowingly.

"I checked the

oil."

“Well, did you put a new filter in.”

"Yes, I put in the new filter, and I

had the plugs checked. It’s just a flame-out," Bob cranks the key and pumps the gas as the engine tries

to turn over. Violet rolls her eyes and Dash sighs.

"You’re going to flood

it,"

“No I’m not.”

“You’re flooding it.”

"No, I’m

NOT."

The car suddenly belches out a fireball and burns down the road towards the

bank.

TBC

Incredibly exciting first chapter. I loved reading it. I can’t wait to see what happens next. This sounds like

it is going to be a rather intresting story. Please update soon. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

The Incredobile pulls up to the back with an

exciting fanfare. Villains turn and gasp, dropping loot.

Four heroes emerge from the car and spring into

action, when suddenly a blur shoots past them. In a whir of confusion lasting only seconds, four bank robbers

are piled up on top of one another, disarmed and groaning in pain. The fanfare winds down like a broken record

player, and the heroes go from action stance to slumped disappointment as Dash whisks back from his

escapade.

“Can we go now?” he whines.

"Young man, what

have we told you about hogging all the bad guys?" asks Bob, authoritatively.

"To not

to…Can we get pizza now, pleeeeease?"

Police cars pull up, and Bob sighs. He gives a salute to

the officer, who nods back and goes to clean up the mess.

“You little wiener.” whispers Violet.

Dash makes a face in response.

The family gets back in the Incredobile, which again will not start up.

The turning engine draws the look of the police, citizens, and even the bank robbers as it continues for a while.

Bob breaks off the key in frustration as he tries to crank over the engine.

The tension in the car is

so thick, everyone is just dead quiet as Helen pops the trunk and gets the engine started. Bob has his hand over

his brow in embarassment as the police pull off with the criminals who are snickering at them.

"We

need a vacation," mutters Bob under his breath.

TBC

Excellent second chapter. I love it how Dash beat

all of the baddies up just to get pizza. I love where this is going. Please update soon.

Ha! Love it! sweet the I’s are on

Vaction!
keep going this story’s awsome. :sunglasses: