I was wondering if you could do me a favour?

[size=92]I wrote a story on fanfiction.net titled “Guilty”, and it’s a mystery story about which of the Delinquents committed a certain crime. I am getting readers to vote for who did it, and that’s what the final chapter will be based on - the outcome of the votes. I’m not getting enough votes though, so I was wondering if some of you guys could please contribute? The link is here:

fanfiction.net/s/3448040/1/

Please read through all four chapters, and then tell me your vote here. Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

Btw, please read over it VERY carefully, and determine how suspicious each of their stories seem. And bear in mind that just because Boost is the meanest or Snot Rod is the shyest doesn’t mean it could be either of them. Think outside of the box, people…[/size]

I just read your story. I must say, it was quite incredible. I really, really enjoyed reading it.

That was a really good story! It was suspensful and kept my attention. But I kinda like those whodunnit type stories, especially when they’re written well.

Yeah I saw the link on GLPs page at DA and read it. I tried voting but it said it wouldnt allow anonymous votes and i dont have an account there so I didnt. I do have an idea who did it.

[size=92]Thank you~ :slight_smile:

lennonluvr9 - it’s okay, you can just tell me your vote right here on Pixar Planet. You can tell me by any site or private messaging.[/size]