Cars fanfic

Hello…I am relatively new here, but I really like this forum!!

I

recently finished a Cars fanfiction and posted it at fanfiction.net

It is rated T, which is the equivalent

of PG13. It has some language and some violence that might be inappropriate for young teenagers and

children.

Still, to those who can read it- I would LOVE some feedback.
Can I post a

link?

Thanks…

I

think you are allowed to post a link. Just make sure you give a warning of what is contains.

Trust me,

posting a link would be a splendid idea. Many Cars fans here love to read Cars Fanfiction.

OK, here goes…

This story is very

dark.

It is rated T (PG13) and is inappropriate for children. It contains violence and

language.

I’m scared to post it but…here

goes…

[url]http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3556259/1/[/url]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW IF

YOU DON’T HATE IT

:slight_smile:

oh yeah, that’s your Chick fic. i’ve only reviewed once though, I Hadn’t read up on it

lately. I like it though.

Thank you, :slight_smile:

I finished it a few days ago.

What is your name on ff?

Your welcome,
My

name was MegieonCarFreak

Ooo, interesting. A Chick fic. Cant say I’ve read too many about him. That sounds like an interesting read…

I hope so :slight_smile:

Its a bit dark.

But I really hope you like it!!!

I think it’s awesome!
Should enter it into a Halloween fic competition!

Thank you so much!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

OMG! That was so sad! I got all teary! Probably because I

like the King so much. But I did like it. It was well written, and I liked the twists. And in case anyone hasnt

read it yet [spoil]Just like King, I got sucked into a false sense of security and thought maybe Chick

was gonna apologize. So having him push King over the edge was such a shocker! And I figured that when Chick

crashed into that rock he either died or had gone mad…[/spoil]