Annoying's Art

I only have one piece right at the moment, but I have lots of stuff I eventually want to scan in…

This is a creepy girl with an eye yo-yo. It came out better than expected, but the scanner ruined it. Oh well. Pardon me for a sec-(hits scanner with baseball bat)

Her eyes are kind of weird,though.

Well annoying, I think the girl with the eye yo-yo drawing is pretty cute! I like your style! I can’t wait to see more.

Annoying- This style sort of reminds me of Emily the Strange- have you heard of her? She’s become quite a cult, and the way she is designed is similar to your drawing- creepy, yet cute. Nice work! :smiley:

Kinda reminds me of The Series of Unfortunate Events:stuck_out_tongue:

Nice one, Annoying. I enjoyed it. :smiley:

Pretty cute, Annoying! Unusual, but cute. :smiley:

– Mitch

Thanks guys. :stuck_out_tongue:

lizardgirl-Yes, I’ve heard of her!

Well, I fell victim to boredom today. So I drew this two-second picture of me in Sharpie, scanned it in, and colored it on Paint (I would have used something else but I’m on my aunt’s computer. Well,at least it scanned very well…). The coloring job is really sloppy,though…

Actually, the coloring job is the main aspect of the picture that I like! Nice job, dude. :wink:

– Mitch

The coloring looks really nice. I like it Annoying! Keep up the good work!

Both drawings look pretty sweet. Nice job, Annoying! :wink:

To me, there’s always been something satisfying about doodling with sharpies… :stuck_out_tongue:

Great one, Annoying! I like. :smiley:

The colouring’s fine, Annoying! I love the style of the lineart, as well. :smiley:

I love that creepy-cute combination in the eye yo-yo pic! :slight_smile:

Next I want to see a drawing of you hitting the scanner with a baseball bat :slight_smile:.