NikChik11's FanArt

Archives of the Fandom

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Postby NikChik11 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:28 am

^ Thanks! But seriously, I NEED to fix that eye! LOL
NikChik11
Garbage Boy

Postby NikChik11 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:11 am

Here's an idea for a fanfic I'll be starting soon. It's about Flik and Atta's kids. Here's the scoop (lol, sorry I had to say that.)

Hannah:

Hannah is a 13 year old ant, fed up with always being compared to her parents, and wants to be known as "Hannah", not "Hannah, the Queen's daughter," or "Hannah, the daughter of Flik, the guy who saved us from the grasshoppers." Her looks come from both parents, her face and color from her dad, and physique and posture from her mom. (did I spell physique right? Lol) And she apparently inherited freackles from someone.

Jake:

He likes getting into all sorts of trouble. This five year old tattles on his sister constantly, and is a bit of a brat at times. He has big, curious eyes, just like Flik, and a light purplish skin color like his mom.

Okay, now I KNOW ants don't usually live up to five years, and don't HAVE ages, but most ants also have 6 legs and not four! LOL. AND (if ya wanna get technical) the queen usually gives birth to the WHOOOOLE ant colony, while in the movie it hints that she only has two daughters.

So yeah. Doesn't make sense. But I still love this movie! And I WISH I could have thought of a better name than JAKE, but... I guess it's okay. :roll:

NikChik11
Garbage Boy

Postby Witch_of_Night » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:20 pm

Wow, you must really like A Bug's Life (and Cars) so much that you even drew the kids of the main charakter and his lover. Great work! Keep it up!^^
Witch_of_Night
Toy Collector

Postby NikChik11 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:23 pm

Yeah! :D LOL, thanks!
NikChik11
Garbage Boy

Postby Bill » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:23 pm

Oh, that's great. You are very talented. :wink:
Bill
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby The Star Swordsman » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:07 am

The two A Bug's Life pictures are really incredible NikChik. I really love the Flik picture. Really, really nice.

As for my request, can you draw some TI stuff please?
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby Mitch » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:37 am

NikChik11 wrote:Wow, thanks Mitch! Actually, my art supplies are pretty limited. The only place that I can go to get sketch paper and colored pencils is Hobby Lobby. But I guess that's what I get for living in such a small town. I have to go to the next town to buy stuff. xD And yeah, actually it's the program I used to edit it that made it look like "sandpaper" I have no idea why it did that, but yeah, it looks cool anyways! Haha, and thanks! Believe it or not, that Flik & Dot picture was my second attempt at drawing Flik. xD I did most of my drawings on my new Adesso tablet. It's a little harder to draw with, but it makes coloring easier. :roll:

Thanks again! :D

You are most welcome, NikChick11! :D

My apologies in that I did not reply to your message sooner, but I won't neglect to say that your artwork is still as cute as always. Keep practicing and you'll continue to get better and better!

Keep up the good work! ;)

-- Mitch
Mitch
Wilderness Explorer

Previous

Return to Fandom Archives