I need opinions, please.

Okay, I’ve got a fanfic cooking in my head, but I want to know others opinions before I write it.

Story Idea: Well it’s kind of based on The Shutter, the Thai verson, not the american one, only because IO haven’t seen it yet. It would be a cross over of Cars and The shutter.

Tell, truthfully. Do you think it’s a good idea or just a terrible idea and would never work.

Hello there, Classic-chassis-51,

I think that it’s wonderful that you wish to pour out some of your creative talent onto the computer screen for others to view. It can be a quick and effective way to gain (hopefully valuable) critique from a number of sources in a relatively short amount of time.

As far as interrogating fellow members and/or individuals as to whether or not they believe that an idea that one has seems appropriate or not, it’s ultimately up to the creator to determine if he/she should click the “Submit” button and post his/her writings for everyone to view. No matter how you stack it, you have the final say in the game.

I’ve never read/seen The Shutter, so I’m not at all aware of its content and plot, but I will say that if your story contains any vulgar, gory, and/or thematic elements that are inappropriate for younger viewers to read, I would highly suggest that you provide it with a rating fitting to that story’s content/aspects. I encourage anyone who is planning on posting a fan fiction tale to label their story as a ‘G’, ‘PG’, or ‘PG-13’ novel/novella. If it is rated ‘R’ or anything beyond that rating, I would advise providing a link to it on www.fanfiction.net or a similar website instead of displaying it here, since members below the age of fourteen (14) do browse this site from time to time.

Other than that, it’s up to you as to whether or not you should post up your story. I would say to go for it, but, as was previously mentioned, you have the final say in the end. :wink:

– Mitch

It sounds like a good idea. Go on ahead and give it a go. i think it can work.

Thank you. Man, I thought I was going to get so many negative comments, so this was actually a relief. Thanks I think I will try it. Well now I can add in things from both The Thai verson and the American one because I went to see it last night! Yay! :smiley:

Classic-chassis-51 - No problem! I’m glad that you feel relieved now. :wink:

– Mitch

I can not wait dude. Have fun.