Look! Fanart. Whoooooo....

[url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/36336978/[/url]

A recent, but quite unfinished piece. I didn’t wish to paste the pic here because it’s so big :stuck_out_tongue: [/url]

I left you an “official” comment on DA, since if you’re like me, you check

your comments to see who said what about your work daily…several times daily, but I’ll say it again, NICE

WORK! I found it hard to believe that so many people thought that was blood dripping from the roses, though; I

guess they never read Alice in Wonderland or watched the animated movie version from

Disney, poor souls. It was REQUIRED reading when I was in high school, and one of the few required books I

actually thoroughly enjoyed!

pitbulllady

haha, awesome! Randall is perfect as the Cheshire Cat!

It’s good to see some non-Incredibles stuff going up, too :wink:

Alice was required reading when

you were in school? Maaaaan I envy you! I would have read the book much sooner! Thank God for Barnes and

Noble… viciously nods at the blood comment

The animated version is by far one of my favorite Disney

movies :sunglasses: I just wish the would have put the Gryphon in there :wink:

Thanks! I adore both

feline and reptile characters :wink:

hehe –

I keep picturing Raz as the Queen of Hearts snickers

Very nice! Top quality work. I can’t wait to see

a finished product! :smiley:

Randall sorta has a lot of feline

characteristics himself, especially with how he moves. His movement is much more reminiscent, to me, anway-of a

big cat like a leopard or a cougar than of any lizard!

But, yeah, we had to read [i]Alive In

Wonderland[/i], not that I minded. The gryphon was my favorite character, too, since I actually did

go through this stage where I was somewhat obsessed with them, much as you are now. That’s still my favorite

creature from “classic” mythology, one of those creatures that I can’t help but thinking,

“wouldn’t it be neat if they were REAL?”

You have read the books of Mercedes Lackey, I

presume.

pitbulllady

Agreed.

Hooo yeah! :sunglasses: Ol’ Skan made me love the beasties even more! And Zhaneel is one of my favorite literary characters of all time <3 ! I’ve only read the Mage Wars series thus far, but Mercades Lackey is gradually stealing my soul 8D
Gryphons and dragons (the very first giant reptiles to grab my attention :wink: )will always be my favorite mythical creatures. <3

That WAS going to be in the drawing, but there was no room (no WAY I’m throwing out the main characters and passing up an oppertunity to put Mike in rabbit ears :wink: ). It would probably make a nice stand alone pic though. Or a part two! Ought to go for it when I get some art time.
[/quote]

I love that pic!

The idea of crossing over MI and Alice in Wonderland makes perfect sense, as does Randall as the Chesire cat.

Lovely stuff, and I’m sure it’ll look really nice when finished.

What a great crossover! I can’t wait to

see the finished piece!

:sunglasses: Cool!!

Edited by KE
No shouting, and

please go easy on the smilies.

Wow!

That’s really cool! And i too am loving the way you did Randall. Mike looks funny too as the Mad Hatter!