Future Fanfic

Should I post my fanfic?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Hey guys. I am considering posting a fanfic here. It is called [i]An Incredible

Christmas[/i]. It follows the Parr family celebrating 12 Days of Christmas. So I was wondering, should

I post it? Will you promise to give comments after every chapter?

*note: Voting ends on December 13.

I think you should I’d

be cool to see what the incridbles do for this holiday.

of course you should ! we all support your fanfic , just

like we support everybody else’s . :wink:

Well, from the looks of the

votes, it looks like I will.

Reach for the stars, sir. That’s all I have

to say. :wink:

I pity the person who voted “no”. (snigger)

Well, he/she has their own

opinions. I would love to know why, but it is also good if i don’t know who that person is. I love to get

criticism, as well as praise for my hard work.

[b]The Star

Swordsman[/b] - True…true. Criticism can have its strong points, that is for sure. If everyone loved

a certain person’s films, but really had a different opinion on the matter, the author would never be able to

fix his/her mistakes.

Criticism is another

component which drives me to do a very incredible job. You see, I don’t just want praises. I want bad comments

thrown at me. There is a reason for it.

The Star Swordsman - And I respect you for that. It shows that you are an author

who is dedicated to his work, and that is how a writer should be, no matter how many negative comments are thrown

at him.

I asked for criticisms on my Ratatouille story as well, but have

received none, pray one – and that would be “confusion”. However, it wasn’t that much of a confusing

scene…

Hey – you are a good author, no? Perhaps you could criticize my work? I would love to hear

your comments. And I would review your writings as well, of course. :slight_smile:

I

accept criticism because when someone says something bad about me, I want to prove them wrong. Also, their

suggestions drive me to do better because in order to change this person’s mind, I would have to work harder

than what I did last time. It is kinda like a motivator.

I’d read it and comment :smiley:

Go for it!

:wink: :slight_smile:

I think you should.:smiley:

9 to one. I love them numbers right now.