Pixar Planet

Hobbies

Introduce yourself and get to know the members of Pixar Planet!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Postby skunklover » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:07 pm

I draw, paint, take pictures, collect/make skunk stuff, play with my u-command Wall-e (so I can write crazy stories about the adventures he has!), reading stuff I haven't read 2 or 3 times already, making things out of oven-bake clay, making funny movies, watching movies, watching special features on movies, and I'm going to have a new hobby soon: selling things on the internet! Let's see...I think that's all.
skunklover
Toy Collector

Postby gazelle » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:15 am

love70ways wrote:P.S. I feel so special because you used my first name!!!

:D I have the intro to new members thread to thank for that. And lets say us actors just have no other choice but to have a sharp memory haha
gazelle
Garbage Boy

Postby ellie-jessie-eve » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:58 am

love70ways wrote:
I do many things with my life, but most of my time is devoted to theater. I just recently played Motel in "Fiddler on the Roof".

Ahh, reminds me of when I was stage manager for my high school's production of Fiddler on the Roof

*FFA- In High School, I was President of my school's Future Farmers of America chapter. I went to public speaking contests and conferences. I raised several species of livestock such as swine, lambs, and beef. So that took up all of my time in high school.
I currently have 2 steers (casterated bulls) that I'll show at the county fair and sell for money

*Cooking! I was in my high schools Culinary Arts program for 2 years. I'm still big in to cooking. I love to make Cajun/Creole food the most
*Drawing I love to draw. I draw people. I love to draw historical figures or people in historical clothing
*Youth Group. I've been in a youth group for 8 years. Even though I'm graduated I'm still going to go. We do lots of humanitarian work, like sponsering children in foreign countries, volunteering at soup kitches, and most recently being a Camp Consuler at a summer camp in New Orleans
*Gardening
[/b]Reading I read a lot of American history books!
Hanging out with friends Going to take artsy pictures at cementeries and SNL movie nights at friends houses. Lots of random things with crazy friends!

^The black one is my steer "General Lee" this picture is like 5 months old, but you get the picture. The one on the right isn't mine, but my other steer (Teddy) is the same breed and looks just like him.
I need to upload a new picture! But yeah, in my free time I take care of them
ellie-jessie-eve
Pixar Planet Moderator

Postby Konrad » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 pm

I love computers! I hack em', mod em', fix em' and anything you could possibly do to a computer.

I also love making music videos, exercising, and reading. I just read that new thriller called "The Overton Window", which was pretty good (had a bit of language and had a couple adult scenes that I skipped, so I don't know if I would exactly recommend it).
JESUS IS LORD!! I'm a proud Pixarteer!
Konrad
Garbage Boy

Postby lizardgirl » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:25 pm

That's so cool that you live in a farming family, ellie-jessie-eve! Working the land, raising livestock...It sounds like a lot of hard work that's worth it. And your steers are gorgeous!
Like looking at or creating Pixar fanart? Then you'll love PixarPlanetdA!
lizardgirl
Pixar Planet dA Administrator

Postby Ding » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:30 am

My favorite thing to do in the world is snowboarding and skateboarding! Actually snowboarding more so, the only reason why I skate is because snow shortage in the summer kind of makes it kind of difficult to do the former.

I also love photography, filmmaking, editing, and creating motion graphics.

I used to read every single day, but sadly I don't really have the time to read for my own enjoyment anymore.

I am a super musical person, outside of snowboarding and skateboarding, playing the alto sax and piano basically makes up the remainder of my life.

I used to be obsessed with speedcubing, but I'm probably really horrible at cubing now because I gave it up a long time ago.
Ding
AXIOM Crewmember

Re: Hobbies

Postby augustin57 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:05 am

My hobby is playing darts with my friends. We have magnetic and electronic dartboards at home. I love to play different dart games with my friends. It is an easy game and can be set up anywhere.
augustin57

Re: Hobbies

Postby doberso » Fri May 15, 2020 1:36 pm

People will always ask questions and receive different responses to them. And they will not like some responses. That’s from where the disputes start. And everybody wants to prove his rightness, and it inevitably leads to conflicts. I am from https://postcodefinder.net/northern-ireland/ and have seen many bad conflicts provoked by very religious people.
doberso
Ant

Previous

Return to Members, Inc.