Pixar Planet

What type of pet do you have?

Introduce yourself and get to know the members of Pixar Planet!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: What type of pet do you have?

Postby Memonter » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:00 pm

LilLillo wrote:I don't have a pet but I want to buy some cute cat:)

Good afternoon! It is very good decision to get a kitten! Did you hear about Siberian cats? Their personality is usually friendly and adventurous. Also they are so cute!!! I highly recommend to read more about siberian cat temperament, maybe you will also like this breed!
Memonter
Shark Bait

Postby Rodman » Thu May 28, 2020 10:46 am

The most obvious physical characteristic is the strong, curved, broad bill. The upper mandible is prominent, curves downward, and comes to a point. It is not fused to the skull, which allows it to move independently, and contributes to the tremendous biting pressure the birds are able to exert. talking parrots for sale
Rodman

Postby DunnoXUAmI » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:05 pm

I have a dog named Thugga
DunnoXUAmI
Ant

Postby DunnoXUAmI » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:06 pm

Also I have a pretty cat)
DunnoXUAmI
Ant

Postby tot3ntanZz » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:28 pm

During my life, I have had quite a few pets. Starting from a dog, ending with newts and an iguana. But now I have given up on exotic pets. Now my pet is a rabbit. This is a wonderful and very cute creature, but for rabbits, you must know a certain diet, because the health of a rabbit depends on what food it will eat. You may have a huge number of questions about the rabbit diet, and one of them is can rabbits eat tomatoes?
This is one of the important questions you should know the answer to! I hope I helped you))
tot3ntanZz

Postby LisaHamiltonEu » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:41 pm

I personally have a chinchilla and I got used to it a lot so I can't imagine my life without it.
At first, when I took it I didn't have much time to take care of it and I took it to my parents' house and we rarely saw each other but now in the pandemic, I had enough time to offer it and inform myself about it so that I understand it more and create a connection.
I found out about chinchilla fighting signs and that was really funny. In general, chinchillas are very funny and sometimes have a strange behavior that at the same time brings a lot of smiles.
LisaHamiltonEu
Ant

Postby DeLinux » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:38 am

LisaHamiltonEu wrote:I personally have a chinchilla and I got used to it a lot so I can't imagine my life without it.
At first, when I took it I didn't have much time to take care of it and I took it to my parents' house and we rarely saw each other but now in the pandemic, I had enough time to offer it and inform myself about it so that I understand it more and create a connection.
I found out about chinchilla fighting signs and that was really funny. In general, chinchillas are very funny and sometimes have a strange behavior that at the same time brings a lot of smiles.

I also have a chinchilla, thanks for this link. I found out many useful info that I didn't know about until now.
DeLinux
Ant

Postby riparkparker » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:35 pm

I have many pets in my home..Here is the list the right Pet in the right home
Fish.
Indoor Birds.
Small Pets.
Guinea Pigs.
Rabbits.
Cats.
Small Dogs.
Medium Dogs.
The main responsibility is that you should care of your pets like grooming, vaccinationand other care services..
riparkparker

Previous

Return to Members, Inc.