Does anybody have any quirks that people thinks are strange?

If the first bite of the first cheeseburger from my #2 meal order from McDonald’s is REALLY good, I’m talking not only hot but has the perfect amount of seasoning on the meat, I’ll stop eating it and start eating the second hamburger first. I feel like I’m saying the best for last.

I make sure all the songs I listen to while I’m listening to my iPod plays all the way through so it will add to my play count. I like to see what songs I’ve been really into over the past couple of months as my top 25 most played songs list changes.

I lip-sync to whatever songs come to my head, which makes me look like a madman.

Honestly, I have waayyy too many… but I don’t care what people think! One of them is that when I’m drawing or writing, I hold the pen/pencil at an odd angle (I hold it more vertically than horizontally). I’ve been doing it for pretty much my entire life and it started when I was in first grade, even though my mom has been trying to help me hold the pen/pencil correctly since then. I don’t know why, it’s just more comfortable to me holding it vertically. Shrugs I’m also a germaphobe and if I can’t wash my hands when I’m out somewhere where finger food is served, I use a paper towel or napkin to handle the food; and yeah, I can’t stand the smell of most hand sanitizers. And no, there’s nothing mentally wrong with me… :stuck_out_tongue:

A lot of food ones, like not eating the crust on my bread or the skin on apples.

Well through out this year I’ve been whistling and humming Christmas songs long before Christmas time, yep! Got some pretty weird looks from people. :-/

I thought of another one. When I put socks in the washer, I have to have the pair together before I put them in. I don’t just throw random single socks in.

Would it really be considered a strange quirk for me to put my arms in the pillows while in bed? :laugh:

I always save the best for last with food! And chores, and school work. People tend to find my personality annoying period, or they love it. I’m a little off.

Some off the top of my head:

Before I leave the office at work, I tap the keyboard and mouse keys to make sure my computer is truly switched off.

I push the door of my house once after locking it to make sure it’s locked.

When I order soft drinks at places where the person fills it up for you (like at a fast-food restaurant or a cinema snack bar), I ask for half of two flavours mixed (like Coke and Root Beer, or Pepsi and Fanta Grape).

I’m not sure if people have thought these quirks strange, but I certainly do. Yet I do 'em!

I have a lot of weird quirks that I’m really not sure about, since they do kind of hinder my regular life. Like I have issues with using public bathrooms or any one of them that’s not at my home (I apologize greatly if this borders on ‘too much information’) and I tend to not only bite my fingernails but also the skin around it. Trying to stop that, though, since it’s pretty painful.

I also tend to read comics and video game dialogue out loud, or at least sentences I find amusing for some reason. I dunno, I’m perfectly capable of not doing so, but I think it’s fun sometimes, for some reason. And I talk a lot to myself. One of the reasons I can’t really go out in public on my own, and it saddens me to no end.